now you see them, now you don't!!

off-roader

Expedition Leader
I hope that someone was not me. I could not wait to rip of the running board on my G and add some sliders.
No, not you. Another guy I know here in Cali. He has 1/4" thick square tube sliders under his G-wagon's side steps. You'd never know they were there unless you looked underneath. Looks very nice and understated the way the rest of his rig is... but then again I think he's more of an overlander than a rock crawling wheeler.

No, not you. Another guy I know here in Cali. He has 1/4" thick square tube sliders under his G-wagon's side steps. You'd never know they were there unless you looked underneath. Looks very nice and understated the way the rest of his rig is... but then again I think he's more of an overlander than a rock crawling wheeler.

That would make sense. I personally agree that the G-class is more ideal for overlanding as opposed to rock crawling. That being said, it does make an excellent little crawler in stock form.

So I drove by Sunday night on the way home from the in-laws and I saw the Montero. It is looking good. It does not even look like the same rig without the running boards. With some bigger tires and a mild lift I think you will be very happy with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior