OK4WD Daily Driver / Overland Rubicon

rino

Supporting Sponsor - OK4WD
No sir, won't be there this year but have been a few times in the past. I'll patiently wait until July, because I have to, and get my order in when those brackets come out. Thanks for the reply as always.

No worries, I will be sure to post progress with the awning mounts here and keep you posted. Our PNW dealer Adventure Ready will have the Alu Cab line displayed after OEX W if you would like to see the awning in person!

Yeti_AEV

I love your build! That shadow awning is impressive! I'm still deciding what rack I want to go with but the AEV is on my short list.

JKU87

Adventurer
Thanks for the kind words and being along for the build. Ken is our newest addition to the sales team and I'm glad to hear about your positive experience! :) thank you for your business and if there is anything we can help you with or questions we can answer please feel free to call!

Anytime and thanks again!

jktyler

Hi,

Just a quick question on the Goose Gear rear storage system, in the pictures you posted, there was a "Plate system" that covered the floor, but on the website they dont show one for the JKU only for the 100 series, which in the pictures is a JKU. So the question is, does the 100 series plate system fit in the JKU?

Thanks in advance.

rino

I love your build! That shadow awning is impressive! I'm still deciding what rack I want to go with but the AEV is on my short list.

The AEV rack is a nice option for my situation, what do you plan on using your rack for? Ex, tent, awning, etc?

rino

Hi,

Just a quick question on the Goose Gear rear storage system, in the pictures you posted, there was a "Plate system" that covered the floor, but on the website they dont show one for the JKU only for the 100 series, which in the pictures is a JKU. So the question is, does the 100 series plate system fit in the JKU?

Thanks in advance.

No that must be a mistake on the website, the LC100 and JK plates are different. I installed my system last night and will post more pictures later today! :) Sneak peak
2551F6B7-BF10-47C1-9482-ACC3BA7F4D5F_zps5baszwt5.jpg

Yeti_AEV

Both the Maximus3 and AEV rack use the same Rhino Rack platform. You can probably use Maxiums 3's ladder with the AEV rack.

It's funny..... I just read that after I posted it and looked at AEV's site. I'm thinking the ladder off the maximus will fit the AEV rack. I'm willing to be a guinea pig!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle