"One Less Sprinter" Econoline Build

martinli

The biggest advantage of 4WD is low range..... As a retired senior I grew up when 4WD was very rare yet we went everywhere with 2WD, does 4WD open more routes sure but it also ensures when you get stuck you are royally stuck...... And yeah, I love my Rubicon but I rarely go anywhere a driver with 2WD and skill and a locker could not follow.... but this is becoming a pissing contest so I'm done....

I use 4WD to go slower and tread lightly, 2WD just takes a bit more momentum to go the same places.

Flat out on topic with the OP...... He is building a fabulous overlander.
I also love the idea of having low range in my E350 RWD with 6" lift.
For this I bought a NV273 transfer case and hope to get it installed some day. I found no other affordable option to get low range together with my 4R75 transmission.
Currently I try to find a kind of adapter to get the NV273 together with my 4R75. The NV73 transfer case will add about 60kg of weight.

Atl-atl

Adventurer
I also love the idea of having low range in my E350 RWD with 6" lift.
For this I bought a NV273 transfer case and hope to get it installed some day. I found no other affordable option to get low range together with my 4R75 transmission.
Currently I try to find a kind of adapter to get the NV273 together with my 4R75. The NV73 transfer case will add about 60kg of weight.
You have probably looked into this already but I figured Id mention it just in case you hadn't. You should check out Novak Adapt or Advance Adapters to see if they offer something for the 4R75.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipse179