Optima Batteries SEMA 2015 Build

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge

Many moar, huge congrats MG!!!
11-overlanding-rigs-of-sema.jpg

http://www.fourwheeler.com/features/1511-overlanding-rigs-from-sema-2015/photo-01.html

screwball48

Explorer
My question is: Who is taking cat naps in the van during the show? Not because they have no alternative, but because its like a kid with a new tree house and who in there right mind would not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
My question is: Who is taking cat naps in the van during the show? Not because they have no alternative, but because its like a kid with a new tree house and who in there right mind would not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No naps but I used it to sit down for a bit!

Heloflyboy

Adventurer
The van looks great I have been by it once or twice. Its getting a lot of exposure on the corner of that busy aisle.
What kind of refrigerator is that?

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Its crazy how I ran into so many van guys, forum members, etc at such a large show. Even a few customers. I didn't spend a ton of time with the van but it was cool to talk with people.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Kidding! It belongs to the head of marketing @ Optima. It will be used as a mobile office/command center for their Ultimate Street Car challenge and whatever else he wants to do!

WUzombies

Adventurer
Goes to the crusher I think.

That's something I remember Stacey David saying about popular car shows of the 90s/00s were that the project builds were considered a corporate liability and most of them were crushed (and a reason he said he would never do that if he had his own show). I sort of assumed this one wouldn't be crushed but would go on some sort of PR tour or become an executive's weekend toy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan