Ordered a 2014 Rubicon Unlimited!

sonofmdlbldr

Adventurer
Do you have the last-8 of your VIN yet?

Not yet...it's been a week since the dealer submitted the order and i was finally able to get into the VOTS last night. It says "Production Scheduled" which is one step ahead of "Confirmation" which is good I guess.

I think I can call into Jeep now and get the VIN yes? How long did it take from your order to delivery?

sonofmdlbldr

Adventurer
Congratulations! I ordered mine back in August and got it towards the end of November. I'll be starting a thread about it soon. Although the wait was beyond frustrating (they messed something up on mine during the painting stage, and had to build another one.. which meant I went to the back of the line).. the wait is well worth it. Hang in there!

Are you also on wranglerforum.com? I think I read a post about that a few days ago.

lysol

Explorer
Not yet...it's been a week since the dealer submitted the order and i was finally able to get into the VOTS last night. It says "Production Scheduled" which is one step ahead of "Confirmation" which is good I guess.

I think I can call into Jeep now and get the VIN yes? How long did it take from your order to delivery?

This was my schedule:

7/25 Ordered | 7/30 "D" | 8/5 "D1" | 8/23 "G " | 8/23 "JB" | 9/3 "KZ" | 9/16 "Keys in Hand"
Order time - 53 days

I went through the "dreaded" JB status. It, from what I gather is a 2-week test on the Jeep. I just saw it as "Extra" Quality Control.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle