out with the old in with the new

Abitibi

Explorer
I hope you're not planning to come back to soon, the rain has finally started here ;)
So what's that new technique to post pics via Google? Seems to work good.

Enjoy!
Mr. D

westyss

Explorer
I hope you're not planning to come back to soon, the rain has finally started here ;)
So what's that new technique to post pics via Google? Seems to work good.

Enjoy!
Mr. D

Hey Mr D, that was last year, I am with you in the rain now!
I was mucking around on my gmail account and found some pictures from our trip that I downloaded on google plus and google had made a few of these moving picture montages, so I used google plus to host the pics I guess, instead of picassa or photobucket.
Is google taking over the world.

westyss

Explorer
Here's another one that google did, after a while I find it annoying.

DSCF8655-MOTION.gif

Then I like to look at a still shot, something to be said about still photography, of capturing a moment....

DSCF8584.JPG

even if its with a cheap camera and unfocused.....

dwh

Tail-End Charlie
Beach Bum!

(Those little solar walk lights look nifty. Thought about getting some myself. How well do they work?)

westyss

Explorer
Beach Bum!

(Those little solar walk lights look nifty. Thought about getting some myself. How well do they work?)

They are great in general, only thing to look for is to be able to switch it off, we carry them in the truck cab and they will turn on when dark so being able to turn them off would be good, they are sure cheap too and provide good light in the middle of the night. Keeping them in the cab also allows them to charge up while stored, get some!

Timod110

Observer
Westyss

Just read your whole journey. You have done a great job on your truck both in build and usage. Congrats

T

ripperj

Explorer
Nicely done sir! Thoughtful design and very well executed. Any chance you could post pics of the new actuators? I just ordered 4 of the 22" 400# from Progressive for my Alaskan build.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle