Overland Journal Project Land Rover Discovery 4 (LR4)

Finlayforprez

Observer
Looks great. Love the white!

Thanks, Scott! I am still working on tidying up the electrical connections. Have you guys had any problems with tapping into the headlamp wiring harness? We did not use the supplied Scotch clamps, but rather used something better that allow for a better connection that is more sealed. I also coated them with liquid electric tape and then will wrap/zip tie the wires so they are out of the way. I want to keep them as protected as possible and shielded from the weather. Since you have wheeled your LR4 a bit, wondering if there has been any electrical issues?

We also switched out the indicator light to LED and did a clean install of the off-road lights and figured out a great location for the switch:

umbertob

Adventurer
13 hours to get to the Mojave Desert... Did he have one burrito too many for lunch or something?

Beautiful commercial, that's to be expected from Sinuhe. Just curious, where were the last scenes shot at? Looks like Soda Lake, maybe?

Scott Brady

Founder
Not sure of the locations. Sinuhe had his production crew on it.

For those of your going to Overland Expo, the LR4 will be on display in the Equipt / Eezi-Awn booth.

epiccosmo

Adventurer
Not sure of the locations. Sinuhe had his production crew on it.

For those of your going to Overland Expo, the LR4 will be on display in the Equipt / Eezi-Awn booth.

Scott:

Could you update the first page of the thread with a complete list of the modifications done to the truck? This would just make things easier for those of us that are interested in the products and simpler than searching 86 pages of posts.

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears