Overland Navigator

deadly99

Explorer
Still nothing for Canada ? Got an eta or should I look elsewhere. Would be a shame, your product looks slick and reasonably priced.

craig

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Still nothing for Canada ? Got an eta or should I look elsewhere. Would be a shame, your product looks slick and reasonably priced.

Canada Maps were pushed back on the roadmap. I don't have an ETA at this time.

jaxs1984

Adventurer
I would like an iPad version too :)

If they don't want to make one can they atleast provide us with the source code so we can pull our resources together and try to make one ourselves ?

spressomon

Expedition Leader
Overland Navigator for iPad: Wouldn't it be nice?!

Maybe we need to make this a poll...interest is a reflection of money. And money is always a good motivator. :)

craig

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the interest in Overland Navigator.

In general, it's best to send an email to support@spatialminds.com if you have a question, or want to insure that your vote for an iPad version is recorded. All emails to that address automatically go into our feature tracking system and will be reviewed when considering the next version.

Right now, I'm working on a cross-platform version of Overland Navigator. I am porting most of the existing functionality and adding additional functionality. It will be released for Windows first. Other platforms will be released based on demand and the amount of effort required to get it compiled and get an installer written. I don't have an estimation on when it will be released.

Additional Map-packs, including Alaska, will get attention once the new release is complete.

Craig

rain76king

Adventurer
Canada Maps were pushed back on the roadmap. I don't have an ETA at this time.

Maybe next year or longer? I realllly would like to purchase this for my Translab trip.
I figured there may be no ETA but a rough guesstimate maybe? :sombrero:

jrose609

Explorer
Hey guys,

Thanks for all the interest in Overland Navigator.

In general, it's best to send an email to support@spatialminds.com if you have a question, or want to insure that your vote for an iPad version is recorded. All emails to that address automatically go into our feature tracking system and will be reviewed when considering the next version.

Right now, I'm working on a cross-platform version of Overland Navigator. I am porting most of the existing functionality and adding additional functionality. It will be released for Windows first. Other platforms will be released based on demand and the amount of effort required to get it compiled and get an installer written. I don't have an estimation on when it will be released.

Additional Map-packs, including Alaska, will get attention once the new release is complete.

Craig

Craig, email sent!

craig

Maybe next year or longer? I realllly would like to purchase this for my Translab trip.
I figured there may be no ETA but a rough guesstimate maybe? :sombrero:

Sorry, it's been removed from the roadmap and placed on the someday/maybe list. I don't have any idea on when I'll be able to get to it.

Craig

PMA4x4

Adventurer
I looked through this thread and i don't think anyone has asked this yet. If I have both Arizona and Utah Maps installed and if I cross the state line, do the maps stay stitched together as one or is it going to close out and have me restart in Utah?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12