Pelfreybilt Off-Road ::: Product Info, Sales, Support, Etc.

phsycle

Adventurer
Yeah, no need for further arguments on this. It's a cruddy situation for all parties involved. Pelfrey's...I'm sure they're getting, and will continue to get whiplashings and brunt of hatred from plenty of others. Safe to say, they're done in this segment of the industry. Just like the kid that crapped his pants during recess in 3rd grade....no one will ever forget this.

Reactions: bkg

honda250xtitan

One thing that may be a positive outcome is the increasingly common practice of paying 100% upfront for a long lead time custom product may be finally realized as stupid. I don't expect a shop to work on a promise, but why everyone was so willing to give them money for something they might finish in 3 months is beyond me. A deposit to start and full payment on delivery is typical for most things.

This x10. ****** people.

Outside somewhere

Overland certified public figure brand ambassador
Lol at anyone that thinks someone's product is so good they pay 100% up front. And to people that have screwed their customers before.

:ROFLMAO:

dstock

Explorer
I never got the Gobi craze....ordered my Prinsu rack and had it in a month. Plus its all aluminum and will never rust :Shrug:

For a long time in the Jeep world, it was one of the few quality full size racks that didn't require you to drill any holes in your Jeep, carried a decent amount of cargo, and didn't look ridiculous. I got mine back in 2013 in a relatively short amount of time - 10 weeks. However, communication with them was horrible, and getting any accessories took just as long. These days they are backed up for months on the Jeep side for pretty much anything. I ended up selling mine recently as I no longer needed it but I had zero complaints with the actual product.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior