Pics of your VAN! Post up!

szooter

Hi to everybody. Long time lurker here. I thought I will post few pics of my van - 2006 E350 diesel with Ujoint 6'' + CCV potop.
I have it short time only, since it took me a full year to finally get it home in Poland. It was converted by Chris at Ujoint and than poptop was made by CCV.
I love this van!
Chris made an exellent Job on conversion!
Lots of plans for interior and many extras, will make a buid thread.
First two pics still from CCV and last one when I have finally picked the van.
IMG_1585.jpg
IMG_1581.jpg
2015-12-31 10.21.22.jpg

Here's mine. 2004 E150 XLT 5.4L, factory LSD. We tow a boat in the summers so a minivan wasn't going to work too well (plus my wife and I both grew up with full sized vans and love them) With two kids under two and in car seats, with more to come, it's been nice to have lots of space, instead of cramming the family in the cab of the Tacoma.

Last edited:

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
As of five minutes ago...

xX1x0Q.jpg

89s rule

Adventurer
e1fc2d0d72b4ab6c0ff4af3b2a85206f.jpg

Sitting where she has been for ~ a year. Went by today and getting plan or action together to get it running and driving. Finally. Then buildout can begin. My wife and I have a side bet going that I won't finish by June.

Also got tires mounted on my rims. Debating on what I need to do to get them to fit. My entire front end needs rebuilt too so trying to see what's the best option to possibly kill 2 birds with one stone.
265/75/16 BFG AT on oem obs alcoas.
0b69933a6e7fca02c4f19b8fcd15d887.jpg

fudge

Yeah, I did it myself. It's Clear Focus ClassicVue 50/50, ordered online from fellers.com. Just peel and stick on the outside, then trim the edges along the glass.

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
[89s rule]
[89s rule/quote]
Same as I have, same as in the picture above ;)

Navi

Adventurer
[89s rule]
[89s rule/quote]
Same as I have, same as in the picture above ;)

Is your front lifted at all? My van has more stink bug rake to it and I'm pretty sure that tire size would rub a lot.

89s rule

Adventurer
Is your front lifted at all? My van has more stink bug rake to it and I'm pretty sure that tire size would rub a lot.

Same question. With rebuilding the front end I want to do it once. Would love Ujoint 4wd but don't think it's in the budget. These 265s are the largest I plan on running and it will be a DD for our family. So small lift is fine. I'm open to WeldTec etc as well but it depends on what other items I have to purchase on top of the kit to rebuild my front end.

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
Stock suspension w/ Bilstein shocks on each corner.
Plenty of weight inside and only the slightest rubbing at full lock.

But a BFH was needed to massage the fenders a little.

Heloflyboy

Adventurer
Same question. With rebuilding the front end I want to do it once. Would love Ujoint 4wd but don't think it's in the budget. These 265s are the largest I plan on running and it will be a DD for our family. So small lift is fine. I'm open to WeldTec etc as well but it depends on what other items I have to purchase on top of the kit to rebuild my front end.

You will need a 2" lift and a hammer to make them fit. I have done 3 of them now and thats about what it takes. Make sure you order 3 degree upper shims for your alignment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle

Members online