Pics of your VAN! Post up!

ohpyramids

Adventurer
It seems a HOT tune will nuke a motor... it was really fun being able to roast tires & drag racing prius'

Dang man! Sorry to hear that. Appreciate the warning, cause I just received the dptuner with ujoint specific 7.3 tunes. I'll keep my eye on the gauges and my foot restrained (hopefully).

But I do really hate the prius drivers of Los Angeles...

H2Ohammer

1TonTina and I exploring the Rockies

4" WeldTec Lift has been on for almost a year now. Been really enjoying it.

Attachments

• IMG_3998.jpg
    IMG_3998.jpg
    528.9 KB · Views: 83

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
Stock isn't too bad... ugh.
But with the Wicked Wheel it seems a little bit better than stock, power delivery.

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
Love this van, I'm starting to think that 75% of the people (including myself) could run a 4" Weldtec kit and be just fine.

I'd agree... considering what a stock 2WD pickup can do... or a 2wd van with 6000 lbs over the rear 4 wheels.

Ice in a parking space is the only thing that has slowed me down... that was likely due to crappy tires. It's surprising to have 4 wheels slowly turning, with 1500 lbs on each, and zero movement on flat ground... better tires and sand become the best option. The guys who stopped to help seemed to think flooring it would help... Rookies. :D

ClubWagon

Observer
Thanks for the info I'm going to do liner on my van too. Looks like it's held up well. I've got a few more spots on my van to fix and I can spray mine.

limatangobravo

Observer
I had lots of scratches and dings from driving through brush and drunk buddies bumping into my rig, covered them all up. Certainly helped with noise and interior temps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle