Pics of your VAN! Post up!

Accrete

Explorer
I've posted a picture of the outside of our AWD van somewhere in this thread... but wanted to send an update to include a partial interior shot as we are nearing completion of the interior upfit. The theme is Army Combat Uniform camo and the sand/tan Chevy interior done up in matching marine grade materials.

the outside once more : )
TGL_2010-12-31-dunes.jpg

and a couple of the inside...
TGL_WEBslidingdoor.jpg

TGL_WEBpockets-vent-detail.jpg

happy trails.
thom

Last edited:

Railvan

Adventurer
A couple of recent pics

A couple of recent photos of the SMB.

Spring flowers on Stevens Pass, WA.SMBflowers-800.jpgcarport-800.jpg

First use of the "Kelty carport" at Trinidad, WA.

bonetone

New/Old Aquisition

Just drove home from Fullerton 6/26/11.Alot of work ahead but getting my feet wet with a 4wd Van.

Attachments

• our qu van.jpg
    our qu van.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 101
  • our q van.jpg
    our q van.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 136

T.Low

Expedition Leader
shhh... we need to keep this club small... more spare parts for us! :) Btw.. going to be moving up by ya soon..

Sweet! I was all set to sell my Stinky Deluxe...hmm. I 'spose I should be bummed that I have no one to visit in Panama, though.:ylsmoke:

94quigley

My newest toy, 1994 Ford E350 Quigley conversion

This is my newest resto/project.
It is a 1994 E350 "D60" Quigley conversion.
The van started out life as a news satelite van ,starting out at Quigley and then L-3 Essco "Wolf Coach" for the news conversion before hitting the road.
I am now catching the rig up with repairs and New England rocker rust...

Attachments

• 94 4x4 E350.jpg
    94 4x4 E350.jpg
    590.3 KB · Views: 103

chew246214

Miss her

I always thought my father was crazy wanting a 4x4 van... so in 1990 he bought the first new vehicle ever a chariot E250 conversion van with a quigley 4x4... too bad it got trashed by a honda that went through the side doors at an intersection.... I would probably still have it today..... but I am my father's son... driving a suburban now on the hunt for a 4x4 van but not an rv.... I want a conversion van with atleast 7 real seats... and would love it to be a gm van.. but it seems much more expensive and harder to find .... so maybe a ford is in my future.... lots of extended road trips to lesser known places planned with wife and 2 kids. Just got back with the suburban and it's a bit too small... but wife wants hotel rooms..... tough place to decide a ford that I could lift and do the "trails" I want to or buy an awd express and just put more agressive tires on it... not seeing too many of them lifted....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipse179