Pics of your VAN! Post up!

Accrete

Explorer
Saw a similar Syncro in Vancouver Washington just last month. Amazing looking rigs up close!

And that Step Side van conversion is way cool...would be nice to see some interior pics.

Arfur's World

Observer
And that Step Side van conversion is way cool...would be nice to see some interior pics.

Not sure if you meant mine, but here are some more pics of what I started with and how it looks now

Last edited:

dcguillory

Adventurer
No we dont have that truck at all in the US. Where does the little chest of drawers disappear to when you make the bed?

bdog1

Adventurer
Close as we get is FedX uses some Sprinters. But, I guess Ford is bringing in the Transit van this year.

Sent by wing, prayer & ATT

Arfur's World

Observer
No we dont have that truck at all in the US. Where does the little chest of drawers disappear to when you make the bed?

It gets manually relocated to behind the passenger seat. We can leave it in place and the bed is a small double, or move it as shown, and it is king size ... it gets moved most of the time :D

Last edited:

coolfeet

Mark Keeler
Brought it home today:

1995 E350 EB 7.3 Powerstroke Diesel 328K miles reman trans, no rust, some damage from being a work van.
Build to begin as soon as I work out a few bugs.

I have been looking for months. I passed on the exact same model and year because I wanted a window van. So last night at 9 PM, I called on a 2003 Power Stroke with 180k on the clock and reman tranny for $3700. It was only 3 miles from my home. I should have drove there last night to view it and buy it. It was sold the next morning. I

t's a waiting game. I will find one and have the windows installed.

Arfur's World

Observer
Do you have a build thread for your 814? Love how the interior looks!

Cheers
Mr. D
No build thread on here I'm afraid. The most detailed info in terms of pics is on www.facebook.com/arfursworld
Basically I bought the van almost as it is externally, changed one side panel and had a respray. Internally, I bought a written off caravan and took everything from that. It isn't finished but we spent 5 weeks in France this summer, following the Tour de France cycle race, so it did us well enough for that :D

DSC_0294.jpg

Last edited:

Glides

Been a while since I have been around but here is what I've been up too lately.

Little off topic but my old truck. Was the basis for the Governers vehicles in Walking Dead.

100_1441.jpg

Did a P30 stepvan too that was an ex SWAT hauler that I used for a camper while on movie shoots. Decked out with security cameras, sliding cage for security, pc, ac, heat, gaming set up with 39" led tv. Loved it.

20130612_100447.jpg

20130612_100457.jpg

Now I'm on to this which fits this thread. My new show camper. 82 Ford Van. Built 351, F100 running gear with Dana 44s. Building out the inside in faux Alligator to cover the wood panelling. Has some shag in it too.

20131202_143556.jpg

20131114_164734.jpg

20131110_104349.jpg

Not as roomy as the P30 but a good bit more maneuverable and easier to park.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle