Pics of your VAN! Post up!

ert01

Adventurer
So jealous of the sand and sun... I'm currently sitting in my office looking out my window at snow and ice and grey skies and dreaming of being anywhere else. :/

mgmetalworks

Explorer
So jealous of the sand and sun... I'm currently sitting in my office looking out my window at snow and ice and grey skies and dreaming of being anywhere else. :/

You're lucky...I don't even have windows to look out of... just a sea of grey cubicles.

Gravity

Observer
PetrolBurner -we were out at Mike's 10-12 days ago...

and down on the Pacific side...

And we had to stop in for a cold Pacifico or 2 at Coco's...

Petrolburner

Explorer
Love those Ez90s. Have a couple. Take care of it because everything is discountinued!

It's super cool, and I got an Oregon license plate for it. I just bought an extra set of wheels off eBay so i can mount my sticky street tires and commute on it as well as participate in some scooter races near Portland. I did find new old stock shock boots from BikeBandit or somewhere for $70. It's crazy expensive but the faded blue boots really drag it down. I haven't swapped them on yet but I will soon. I just had it out in the snow the other day.

12316502_10101067088942713_6144022471096498647_n.jpg

12279133_10101067089052493_2790148529537705083_n.jpg

pfreeman

Observer
fenderflares.jpg
bowmanlake.JPG

A Few Recent photos. Climbing Trip took us on some great NFS roads near Bowman Lake CA. And new upgrades to trim/suspension.

Last edited:

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
I got frustrated and left my job and got frustrated again not being able to find a job quickly so I hit the road for a bit.
I'm trying to decide if I should go sit in the middle of nowhere Colorado for 2 maybe 3 weeks to test out the limits of my van's comfort capability wise I know I'm still rwd so just fire roads and stuff like that or start heading back in Florida where it's nice and warm and plenty of Sun to get back to work.

Jb1rd

Explorer
If you find yourself on the Western Slope of Nowhere Colorado give me a shout if you need a warm meal or anything else. It is def a bit chilly but manageable.
I got frustrated and left my job and got frustrated again not being able to find a job quickly so I hit the road for a bit.
I'm trying to decide if I should go sit in the middle of nowhere Colorado for 2 maybe 3 weeks to test out the limits of my van's comfort capability wise I know I'm still rwd so just fire roads and stuff like that or start heading back in Florida where it's nice and warm and plenty of Sun to get back to work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78