Pics of your VAN! Post up!

bozwell13

Adventure Dad
One more today, 2010 AWD Chevy Express

492.jpg

Just traded for this 2010 Chevrolet express AWD van, 122K, loaded with power everything, brand new 10 ply AT tires, is a really nice rig, will be on eBay by Monday. Have a great day and a great weekend...

Accrete

Explorer
Bozwell... totally on the not liking stock look!
Nice grab on the AWD van.

ours then and now : )

AWDthenNow.jpg

Five years of building bit by bit. The folks at the dealership think we never take ours out of the driveway with just ~35K on the OD...but it is my wife's DD.
Thom

philos

Explorer
View attachment 358366

Just found this one about 10 miles from here, had not been started in 2 years. It is big and so not pretty but is 1999, 4WD, XLT, V10 engine with 200K, started and runs great with new plugs, tune up etc, am now rebuilding the front end, ball joints, tie rods, brakes etc. Paid $1000, is now the cheapest 4WD van I have ever bought that runs!!!

Mega.

bozwell13

Adventure Dad
Bozwell... totally on the not liking stock look!
Nice grab on the AWD van.

ours then and now : )

AWDthenNow.jpg

Five years of building bit by bit. The folks at the dealership think we never take ours out of the driveway with just ~35K on the OD...but it is my wife's DD.
Thom

I have read every page of your build, you did an amazing job, really top notch!!!!

bozwell13

Adventure Dad
I second one of my Fav camper van build. Thread and van!
I have 7 right now 2008 lifted 2wd turtle top Chevy 3500 6.6 Duramax, 2002 GMC Savana 35004WD 8.1L, 2001 Chevy 2500 lifted 2wd 5.7, 2010 Chevy 1500 AWD 5.3, 1999 Ford F350 4WD 6.8V10, 1996 GMC Vandura super shorty window (super rare) van, 2001 Dodge 3500 turtle top but it sort of half sold... no wonder I don't have any extra money.

Accrete

Explorer
...Gertrude the Motovan in Valle de los Gigantes, Baja Norte, MX...
Fantastic sunset!!
That (actually seeing the horizon and sun) would be a rare site here on the Oregon Coast.

I second one of my Fav camper van build...
THX Jo. It is what it is a lot because of me digging in the builds here and _there_ and gleaning from others : )

I have 7 right now...
I needed to read that list. I'm still smiling. There's got to be a award for top-van-collector somewhere!

: ) Thom

Jsweezy

Explorer
Had a look, seems like u r getting the foundation all tweaked and refreshed.
Are you planning an interior mod? Or keeping things set primarily as a passenger rig?

Thom

Yep, and I'm happy to report I'm almost done messing with the suspension which makes me very happy. The interior is just going to be a basic "crew van" setup. I used to have a crew cab F250 but found that getting into the rear with the camper was a pain and the thought of sleeping back there and having to get in and out of the bed pushed me to buy the van. Totally glad I did but basically I wanna keep it as more of a truck with the rear room useable for hauling stuff as well as camping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger