Pics of your VAN! Post up!

velonut

It wasn't easy, sent emails on about 20 vans and had responses from 4. This one I sent an email 4 hours after it was listed. The seller provided about 100 pictures and I made an offer the following day. It's not perfect, but it's a solid starting point.

The easiest way to find them is search ford van and refine by fuel type. It will tak 500 vans and narrow to 15.

Thanks for the response...I have done the same as you mentioned, I guess it means keep looking and don't give up!!!
All the best with the van and keep us posted.

marret

Recently bought a 2008 GMC Savana 3500 Quigley Sportsmobile.
10858-albums1028-picture33700.jpg

10858-albums1028-picture33699.jpg

10858-albums1028-picture33698.jpg

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
Congratulations...how the heck did you get the deal done and it's on Craigslist? Seriously, I have been trying for months!!!

Sometimes it's a matter of timing. I thought about buying an ambulance, discussed it with my better half, saw the one I'd seen the night before had dropped $250, and a few days later we made a road trip to go buy it. I knew someone in the area to give it a quick once over and a few hours later we'd driven 200 miles to meet with the balif selling it. The next day we had it road worthy and were driving it home for about 1k USD... for a Crestline Ambulance with a 7.3.

Jb1rd

Explorer
Did you decide to keep it or did you already have the window in play? How is the fitment? Though I will be unfortunately selling mine soon, I know a lot of people have asked about adding windows if they do purchase. Do the barn door windows need to be tinted more to match or is it the angle of the pic?

Just incase anyone was wondering what putting the CRL window VW21611R on your cargo van would look like...

Last edited:

Jsweezy

Explorer
Nope, I am still selling if someone wants to buy it, but I haven't had any inquires yet so I am going to continue to build it to my needs. I guess I am just hoping someone else likes the upgrades so much they will want to buy it ha ha.

The side doors are actually tinted but they are the reflective pop out style. The side doors and back doors all have the reflective hue to them but from the inside they all look the same.

If someone wants to add the window and they buy the tinted one from CRL it's actually pretty dark already so that will cut some cost. If the side doors weren't tinted and you added this tinted one, you would definitely want to tint them to match.

Edit- fitment is really good... especially since I cut the hole ha ha. There are more detailed pics on my build thread.

chiliVANilli

Adventurer
The next mod for "Blueford T Justice" is a CRL t slider behind the driver side door. It seems like the install isn't too hard? Just scary, because you're cutting a giant hole in your van. My only real concern is the comments about quality, but it seems like they are the only company out there, and everyone has them.

philos

Explorer
The next mod for "Blueford T Justice" is a CRL t slider behind the driver side door. It seems like the install isn't too hard? Just scary, because you're cutting a giant hole in your van. My only real concern is the comments about quality, but it seems like they are the only company out there, and everyone has them.

I installed one there on mine. Not very hard to do at all. I used butyl tape 2+ years ago, no leaks etc.

Measure thrice!

Jsweezy

Explorer

Nope it's not difficult, just don't half *** it or you'll definitely wish you would have paid someone. Since this was my first time I did it in stages. Day 1 was inner structure removal, day 2 was cutting the hole. Just made it a little easier on me mentally to come back fresh to cut the hole.

Jo_Duval

Observer
d26baafbfa9550d3a45d4cdf314bc302.jpg

not my van. However I would love to find a similar pre-runner style bumper guard. anybody seem those anywere ? The pic is from Boulder offroad, but cant find that nowhere on their website, a one-off would be expensive and I dont want a massive bumper like the aluminess. only looking for Aux lights protection

philos

Explorer
d26baafbfa9550d3a45d4cdf314bc302.jpg

not my van. However I would love to find a similar pre-runner style bumper guard. anybody seem those anywere ? The pic is from Boulder offroad, but cant find that nowhere on their website, a one-off would be expensive and I dont want a massive bumper like the aluminess. only looking for Aux lights protection

I'm waiting on parts for my new bender I'm building... Build your own bumper and get a new tool for around what you'd pay to have one made?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger