Pics of your VAN! Post up!

Jo_Duval

Observer

devo 1

Adventurer
Different Strokes... I parked next to this.

View attachment 423313
View attachment 423314

Along with that same theme:
Ci8IbgS.jpg

E95Dmxq.jpg

Jsweezy

Explorer
Thanks, it took some massaging but fits great. No plans for windows as I already have enough windows in this van and want the top to be as well insulated as possible. I want to leave the back area free for standing as well as some cabinets that will go behind the rear windows from floor to ceiling. For a sleeping area I want to do some smaller platforms that will store above the front seats that either fold or slide out to make a bed platform above the front 2/3 of the van.

bozwell13

Adventure Dad
Bozwell your vans are looking good! wish i had a few of them too! How does coil spacers ride ? I want to get them for our 3500 but was afraid it would be super bouncy driving ?
Sorry for the delay in answering, EP is not forwarding messages. The ride gets a little firmer as the springs are operating in a "new area" but seems like its always an improvement to me. All coil springs are bouncy by design, new heavy duty shocks make a huge difference. Some I can use stronger, firmer spring rather than spacers which improve ride and cornering a lot like this 94 turtle top 1 tonView attachment 426471View attachment 426472

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears