Pics of your VAN! Post up!

Adventurerider

Adventurer
DWalt,

Nice clean Chev Van, keep up posted on the progress.... :victory: What are the spec's and what are your plan's, hope's, dreams etc???

alefcourt25

IMG_0311.jpg
[/IMG
IMG_0317.jpg

Some of you have seen my 86 Quadravan in earlier posts documenting its rust issues. Almost all of the rust is fixed and the van should be on the road officially by June. Sorry the pics are still in the driveway, I'll have some better ones as soon as the inspection sticker finds its way to my windshield.

Spency, Love your build and the DRAM photos are great! Would you be willing to share part numbers for the Rancho shocks you installed on Boomer? I think what you have will work perfect for me.
Thanks.

Last edited:

alefcourt25

Some before rust pics..

100_1042.jpg

100_1041.jpg

100_1039.jpg

I just added in the new rear doors yesterday. No windows back there, but I figure with the spare tire mount and accessories that will be located there, there will be limited visibility anyways. Inside will be black durabak and the outer bottom skirt area will be coated with the sand colored durabak to keep with the original color.

Suckafish

Observer
Untill this site, Ive never heard or seen a built up van. Some of you guys have some nice builds! Very impressed!

johnboy

Here's Gary

March2010124.jpg

March2010121.jpg

March2010120.jpg

Here is a 4x4 chassis from a '76 e-250 pathfinder conversion. Not sure how this is gonna all work with a big diesel engine.
March2010298.jpg

D

Deleted member 9101

Ok, all the rest of the sections have people posting up their Cruisers, Rovers, Jeeps.. etc.. I looked but didn't see one here.. so lets start one! I really want to see everyone elses rig!

I'll start.. here's our 2003 Baja Tan SMB EB50 V10 4x4..

I swear I saw this beast in November at Ft.Ord in Ca.

eidgenosse

Rotor
Don't hold your breath on the Isuzu swap, not that it will not happen; but it might take a wile ( no garage and on the road for 9 months a year takes its toll on projects like this)
The bumper is an aluminum unit I fabed up to close the gap after the body lift.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger