Pics of your VAN! Post up!

bobDog

Expedition Leader
A new one from Baja a couple of weeks ago.
van.jpg
I also think the ladder placement is brilliant.....right where not only is it nice to go up and get stuff w/o going up the back and having to go to the front but it is right where you can see it in the driver mirror so you won't scrape it off on a rock or tree! Very nice and thought out.:victory:

bobDog

Expedition Leader
I also think the ladder placement is brilliant.....right where not only is it nice to go up and get stuff w/o going up the back and having to go to the front but it is right where you can see it in the driver mirror so you won't scrape it off on a rock or tree! Very nice and thought out.:victory:
Oh hey! Yes shots of the inside and dash would be nice even if nothing has happened yet. No matter what...sweet rig.:sombrero:

2040JAVIER

Trip

GREAT PICTURES JUSTIN WITH ALL THAT INFO OF THE BEACHES OF BAJA MAYBE ALTAKE A TRIP IN SPRING BREAK WITH FAMILY IM FROM TIJUANA MEX AND HAVENT HEARD FROM SOME OF DOES PLACES BEFORE GREAT INFO HEY HOW DID THE VAN BEHAVE ANY ISSUES I CAN HELP JUST GIVE ME A CALL OR EMAIL ME AT kleencuervo@yahoo.com IM EXCITED OF THE USED YOUR ARE GIVING TO THE VAN SEE YOU THANKS.

95 Quigley Born-Free Rv Powerstroke

I wish I could take a picture of it in action but down here in Illinois there is nothing but snow and potholes. You guys are living it in Cali.

IMG_2256.jpg

Last edited:
Well I guess it is time top post pics of our new van.
It is a 2008 Roadtrek, on a Chevy Express 3500 platform.
I have installed a 4" lift so far.
Mods that are on the list:
- Replace lift blocks with better springs.
- Eliminate bump-steer
- Fit a set of 33"-34" tires
- Aluminess bumpers
- On-board air
- Skid plates for tanks and skirts
- 4x4
- etc.

This is a photo taken, just before I installed a 4" lift. It is so low to the ground, it would drag bottom with normal daily driving (entering parking lots, speed bumps, etc.).
2X4RT.jpg

Here it is, one early morning in North-East Nevada. It has the 4" lift at this point.
LMP_8662.jpg

I have been talking with Advanced 4WD, in Salt Lake city, about installing 4x4. We are planning to have the 4x4 installed in 2012. I need to sell a muscle car between now & then. :)

I sold this back in 08,This is what you really need 2006 Chevy Express 3500 quigley 4x4 with heavy mods. I use to drive it around wishing something would just pop up in front of me.

100_3444.jpg

Photog

Explorer
I sold this back in 08,This is what you really need 2006 Chevy Express 3500 quigley 4x4 with heavy mods. I use to drive it around wishing something would just pop up in front of me.

100_3444.jpg

I remember seeing that for sale. I showed it to my wife and said, "This is what I want to do with ours." She liked that idea. We will be going with a straight axle instead of a bracket lift.

What size tires/wheels are those? Did you have any trouble with tire-rub at the front?

Tire Rub

I remember seeing that for sale. I showed it to my wife and said, "This is what I want to do with ours." She liked that idea. We will be going with a straight axle instead of a bracket lift.

What size tires/wheels are those? Did you have any trouble with tire-rub at the front?

They are 35" Pro-Comps. No problems with tire rub whatsoever

vanderpooch

Authentic Adventurer
XtremeOffRoad4x4,

Are you currently driving both the 'Born Free' and the 'Tiger'?

Which do you like better? Do you have interior pictures?

J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman