Pics of your VAN! Post up!

Sheepdog Maniac

SheepDog....

Still havent answered... did you raise the front end up? If so.... details...

Thanks,
Chase

Oh sorry I didn't see that you had asked anything... Yeah it is raised. not sure what kind of lift it is. It came with the current lift front and back when I bought it!

chasespeed

Explorer
Oh, no worries, I didnt ask, someone else did on the previous page.... just a bump and reminder for ya... figured you didnt see it.... I see you started a thread... so.... we'll move it there...

Chase

Patman

Explorer
Are you going to Syncrofest or Syncrofest de Mayo or Syncrofest Solstice?

Toying with the idea of dropping by Syncrofest, but it will be last min if I do. (Nice to be 6 miles away)

Still need to replace front shafts (before hitting the dirt) and just popped the coolant dist in the driveway yesterday :(

bkroll

My new project van. I have been looking at Quigley's for a few years now and finally found one I could afford. Have not had it offroad yet but we are looking forward to our first camping trip in May.
Van is wide open inside right now. Will be using as our camping and hunting rig. I need to come up with dog kennels for three and a rear bench/bed combo.
Love the forum.
MISC089.jpg
MISC090.jpg
[/IMG]

vantucket

'87 Yota LE Auto

Some absolutely beautiful rigs on here. I'm hoping to make mine as impressive someday.

I've been looking for one of these for years. I drove a 2wd version across the country a few times in my early twenties (almost 20 years ago). Now with two little ones of my own I wanted an overnight beach fishing rig. I finally found a low mile 4x4 that has been lovingly maintained.

She goes very well in the extremely deep sand we have out here. She has 27x8.5/14's that went on fine after I tweaked the torsion bars.

I dream of many mods but will probably start with a full length roof basket. Can anyone suggest a good way to go for this?

Attachments

• lvan4.JPG
    lvan4.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 66
  • van2.JPG
    van2.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 72
  • lvan1.JPG
    lvan1.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 54

RocKrawler

Supporting Sponsor
Some absolutely beautiful rigs on here. I'm hoping to make mine as impressive someday.

I've been looking for one of these for years. I drove a 2wd version across the country a few times in my early twenties (almost 20 years ago). Now with two little ones of my own I wanted an overnight beach fishing rig. I finally found a low mile 4x4 that has been lovingly maintained.

She goes very well in the extremely deep sand we have out here. She has 27x8.5/14's that went on fine after I tweaked the torsion bars.

I dream of many mods but will probably start with a full length roof basket. Can anyone suggest a good way to go for this?
Sweet rig Vantucket - I looked for one to no avail before settling on my new purchase this morning. Cant wait to see what you do with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger