for the 4x4
but that part is coming

i like to lift the van for fun whit 35 inc tires like the honda on the back

but i like alle the 4x4 van's practical

sorry for the bad englisch but i do my best

greetings
rob and sa van der ende

Lopracer

Rob, that a great looking and clean van, would love to hear more about the CRX what platform is it built on to make it 4wd? More Pictures?

Rob

luk3mik0

77 chevy g20 / combi camper

[/IMG]Just picked this up, from a kid. Solid drive line, little rust , and a pop top all aluminum! 730 bucks..
utf-8BSU1BRzAwMDcuanBn.jpg
[/IMG]
utf-8BSU1BRzAwMDkuanBn.jpg
[/IMG]
utf-8BSU1BRzAwMDguanBn.jpg
[/IMG]
utf-8BSU1BRzAwMDUuanBn.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

luk3mik0

I am in the process of rebuilding the camper side of the rig. 4x4 comes later on. How do these vans handle in the snow with 2wd?

rvanderende

chevy

2 years ago i was driving a g20 chevy 2wheel drive camper in the snow

it was a bad drive no traction

because the van was to light on the back

srry for the bad englis

rob and sa from the netherlands

Lopracer

Rob, thanks for the links to the CRX, that thing is awesome, a lot different from the Civic Track Car I have in my garage.

I have had fairly good luck running my GMC G20 2wd with chains in the snow here. It was slow going but it just plodded along through up to 12inches of a snow last year. Not nearly as good as 4wd but it will have to do until I can upgrade to a 4wd Van.

luk3mik0

Cool thanks, as long as it gets me there.

Rob, thanks for the links to the CRX, that thing is awesome, a lot different from the Civic Track Car I have in my garage.

I have had fairly good luck running my GMC G20 2wd with chains in the snow here. It was slow going but it just plodded along through up to 12inches of a snow last year. Not nearly as good as 4wd but it will have to do until I can upgrade to a 4wd Van.

rvanderende

nice

If a SMB can do this, then I'm sold sign me up! I'm really interested to hear (and see) about some of the trails you guys have taken these on. The more I see, the more I like and one of these may be in our distant future!

i like this one give me more hihihi

pratty85

Adventurer
Well I have been on the Expo for awhile, just completed a trip to the Boundary Waters traveling through northern UP of MI. Thought I would show off my rig built by UJOR. The "YETI" 2000 Ford E350 EB 7.3L Diesel with Baja Rack

DSC01926.jpg

DSC01811.jpg

DSC01815.jpg

DSC01898.jpg

NorthernWoodsman

Adventurer/tinkerer
I wanna post!!!

There's so much more I want to do to it... not even much point in trying to list it all.. maybe some day.

I want....

Pretty much exactly what I will be looking for one day.

Great looking truck. I like how clean, simple and understated it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger