Pint Glass for camping

I think Im about to order a hydroflask true pint. I use their water bottle every day and I drink a lot of beer from a growler. Anyone have a better solution?

thefishhawk

Adventurer
There's the Yeti 20oz and Klean Kanteen pint. Can't go wrong.

kind of depends on if you want a lid. Yeti comes with one, KK you can buy one, not sure if they make one for the hydro.

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
I purchased the Hydro Flask Pint Glass in Black. Like you I have several of there other products. So far I have been really happy with it. It is pushing my Snow Peak double wall cups to side. Especially because it fits in the vehicles cup holders. Two Thumbs Up and yes I would buy another.

WeLikeCamping

Explorer
well. spit on mah shoe and call me a redneck. I'd a just drink it right outta the growler. That is what you call them fancy bottles with the cap that requires a church key, right?

Scoutman

Explorer
Oscar, did you ever try out these pint 'glasses'? I have an REI dividend I need to put to use and was checking these out. Also looking at their 64oz growler. :beer:

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
I wonder if the kleen Kanteen lid fits the hydro flask

I know KK/Hydroflask have been good about interchange with the Widemouth and Narrow-moutn caps. The widemouth is also compatible with the Nalgene bottle thread, incidentally.
When my kid was young I used the KK "sippy cup" lid on a Hyrdoflask bottle to make an insulated milk/juice box for her.

Haven't directly tested "Pint" lid for either, though.

Kevin108

Explorer
I like the stainless pint cups. They are basically indestructible and I like having something that could be used to boil water in if it came down to that.

I bought one from REI but lost it at work somewhere. A few months later, Klean Kanteen had a sale, so I bought a 4-pack. Haven't lost any of those yet. lol

Kmrtnsn

Explorer
I got the Hydroflask pint glasses and a growler for Christmas.

I saw these Stanley pint glasses at REI, they're nice too.

stanley-adventure-stacking-beer-vacuum-insulated-pint-16oz-green.MAIN-thumb.jpg

This model is on sale on the Stanley site for $9.00

stanley-adventure-insulated-steel-beer-pint-16oz-green.MAIN-thumb.jpg

Scoutman

Explorer
Who needs a glass? Drink it out the bottle one less thing to carry.

I'm trying to move away from bottles for camping. There are more and more craft and good beers now coming in cans or can be filled in a growler, cans pack better in the fridge/freezer, and smash down small in the trash afterward. I don't mind carrying a few extra 'cups' and they can be used for more than just brew. Don't get me wrong I still prefer some beers out of a bottle but in all I'm trying to avoid those camping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12