Possible front bumper option for the tundra.

Benc

Explorer
I didn't think it had been ruled out just yet...

From what I have found with other bumper manufactures is it will fit the double cab as well. Ultimately, I just need to get my hands on a DC and see for my self. If there is anyone in the NorCal area with a DC that wants a bumper pm me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RMCO

From what I have found with other bumper manufactures is it will fit the double cab as well. Ultimately, I just need to get my hands on a DC and see for my self. If there is anyone in the NorCal area with a DC that wants a bumper pm me.

I'm in eastern Michigan.... I want one, lol.

Benc

Explorer
I guess I'll re word it, If anyone is willing to make a drive to NorCal let me know.
They would possibly get a great deal on a bumper but there is no guarantee it will fit properly.
The bumper in the pics is complete and will be going to powder coat in the next week or so. I'll post pics when it's done. I will also be working on a skid plate to go with the bumper.
The cost is going to be a little higher than the LC bumper because of a couple extra parts I have to get machined, prob around $35-45 more so the total for the base bumper will be about $1000. I will not know for sure on the price of the skid until I get a prototype made.
I'll keep the thread updated.

chrisBTSC

I guess I'll re word it, If anyone is willing to make a drive to NorCal let me know.
They would possibly get a great deal on a bumper but there is no guarantee it will fit properly.
The bumper in the pics is complete and will be going to powder coat in the next week or so. I'll post pics when it's done. I will also be working on a skid plate to go with the bumper.
The cost is going to be a little higher than the LC bumper because of a couple extra parts I have to get machined, prob around $35-45 more so the total for the base bumper will be about $1000. I will not know for sure on the price of the skid until I get a prototype made.
I'll keep the thread updated.

I just sent you a PM. I'm in the Sacramento area and have a DC Tundra.

Benc

Explorer
I'm still here and still planing on getting this bumper into production,
The bumper is pretty much dialed, I'm am waiting on 1 more complete bumper to put together before I give the laser cutter the go ahead to cut more. Honestly I have just not had much time. Hopefully work will start slowing down so I can put some more time in on the bumpers. I will be getting the prototype into powder coat in the next couple week so you guys will be able to the final product.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears