Post Pic's of your Jeep

winkosmosis

Explorer
figured I'd post a pic of the current state of my YJ. should be done sometime this summer with a 3 link front and 4 link rear. I may have posted this before, but it's a little farther along now.

build004.jpg

Nice military look you have going.

What's with the gold lawn mower??

Overland

Observer
figured I'd post a pic of the current state of my YJ. should be done sometime this summer with a 3 link front and 4 link rear. I may have posted this before, but it's a little farther along now.

build004.jpg

build029.jpg

build036.jpg

hey dukegnarley, i have watched the progression of this build for a long time on JF and love it. you have done a great job and i am really looking forward to the finished product (i know it will never REALLY be finished) but....you know what i mean.

i hope you dont mind me posting a link to your build here, just because a few guys are asking about it.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=629700

check out this build if you want to know more about that YJ Unlimited

Midnightburn

Well, I made some great progress on mine this weekend. I got the interior and underside all sprayed with Vortex. It's now mounted to the frame and I can begin putting everything on it. This is going to be the best equipped expedition vehicle I have ever built.

Bodyon6.jpg

Bodyon7.jpg

Vortex8.jpg

Vortex9.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears