Post Pic's of your Jeep

GetBentFab

I see someone else has a full size Wagoneer so I thought I'd post the "Before" picture of mine. I started my project with a propane conversion, three inch lift and a full roll cage but it'll be a while before there'll be any "After" pictures. I got rid of the excess AMC "Bling" and went back to the original 1963-65 grill and tail light housings. Much better.

P6280304-1.jpg

Here's where it is now, a Long way to go! Axles, body work, tires, bumpers...it'll never end.

P2070261-1.jpg

BKCowGod

Automotive ADHD is fun!
Okay, gotta keep the FSJ love going!

Here's my '80 Cherk Chief. 3" body lift about to go bye-bye, should hunker it down into those 33's quite nicely.

DSCF2841.JPG

EDIT: Funny story, I was looking for the car keys for an hour, then I saw this picture and went out and grabbed them off the roof... D'oh!

jeepmedic46

Expedition Leader
I see someone else has a full size Wagoneer so I thought I'd post the "Before" picture of mine. I started my project with a propane conversion, three inch lift and a full roll cage but it'll be a while before there'll be any "After" pictures. I got rid of the excess AMC "Bling" and went back to the original 1963-65 grill and tail light housings. Much better.

P6280304-1.jpg

Here's where it is now, a Long way to go! Axles, body work, tires, bumpers...it'll never end.

P2070261-1.jpg
Looks good, Will be worth it in the end.:smiley_drive:

jeepmedic46

Expedition Leader
bought this yesterday....oh yeah baby. my first FSJ. and i could get 175lbs of dog in this no problem.

360, auto, loaded, 1990 GW, 4 inch lift on 33's, 44's front and back.

9687m24_20.jpg

8265amh_20.jpg

5458kb2_20.jpg

she is going to get a good clean up and tune up and then just drive it for the summer.
Hard to find a fsj in good condition these days.:smiley_drive:

dukegnarley

Observer
figured I'd post a pic of the current state of my YJ. should be done sometime this summer with a 3 link front and 4 link rear. I may have posted this before, but it's a little farther along now.

build004.jpg

build029.jpg

build036.jpg

SixLug

Explorer
build029.jpg

Whats the story here? Looks like an unlimited with a YJ front clip swap, but then I see what looks like a YJ interior also? Either way, very cool. I used to know some guys that had a CJ8 with the YJ front and I always liked that. I know its not "true bloodline Jeep" to have square headlights, but I dont give a rats....I dig YJs.

ssmathis

Observer
Finally posted a pic of my Jeep. I just installed everything last week and took a picture in the driveway. Haven't had a chance to get in the mountains yet but will soon. I've since added 4 Hella FF75 lights to the rack but don't have a new picture.

Scott

DSC_0046.jpg

IceCap4runnerORP

Adventurer
Finally posted a pic of my Jeep. I just installed everything last week and took a picture in the driveway. Haven't had a chance to get in the mountains yet but will soon. I've since added 4 Hella FF75 lights to the rack but don't have a new picture.

Scott

Scott, looks great. What items have you added?

ssmathis

Observer
Shrockworks Mid-Width
Teraflex 2.5" coil lift w/ 1/2" front spacers
Teraflex Front Lower Flexarms
JKS Front and Rear Adjustable Trackbars
AEV Argent Pintlers with 33" KM2s
Cobra 75 w/4' Firestik 2
Arizona Rocky Road CB Mount
Gobi Stealth Roof Rack (just the light bar in the picture, the rest is hanging in the garage)
4 Hella FF75 Driving Lights

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman