Post pictures of your Land Rover.

J!m

The inspiration for my rig up above! Some photos as mine comes out of hibernation. Despite dry storage, the rust has done a number on my bumper... working out a replacement somehow now...

IMG_7674.JPGIMG_8245.JPGIMG_E7567.JPG

And what it looked like way back at the first Muddy Chef event up in Vermont:
IMG_8265.PNG

I had to remove the roof rack and roof top tent to fit it in the garage (also air down and remove garage door trim...) so that stuff hasn't gone back on yet, as I have a bit of cleaning and painting to do first.

sokoloka

52842869869_7bad291473_k.jpg

1997 300Tdi

morrisdl

Adventurer
That's a very cool top. Custom? Hand-painted? Any favorite places hidden in the contours?

Thanks. The top is a standard Exmod Tithonus hardtop. 'World's toughest tent!' The topo is a laminate matte wrap, with a couple easter eggs. The "RV" windows push open from the bottom far enough to reach stuff and have built-in bug screen and shade sliders. I just need a shade solution for the rear window for complete blackout camper.

20230420_072404.jpg

SkiWill

The price isn't bad. I'm considering it.

And if you pass on it, post it up so the rest of us can take a look at it. I've been thinking a lot about a 300 TDI D1 or TD5 D2 and then I remember I want to stay married, but I'd love to know who's importing them and how much they're asking in case I do get the opportunity to pick one up in the future.

badm0t0rfinger

Raptor Apologist.
And if you pass on it, post it up so the rest of us can take a look at it. I've been thinking a lot about a 300 TDI D1 or TD5 D2 and then I remember I want to stay married, but I'd love to know who's importing them and how much they're asking in case I do get the opportunity to pick one up in the future.

DM inbound.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger