Post pictures of your Land Rover.

HUMMER/Expeditions

Haha it would not matter what you drive, or what kind of tires it has,

Millions of years of accumulated clay vs new car? Clay always wins.

We told him not to drive there, but show off new Range Rover was speeding 120 mph,
by the time he realized it’s wet and tried to stop, he was 500 ft deep in mud.

naks

on the patio table
Rolling with laughter

normal_Landy%2B20230725_151426.jpg

en480c4

Observer
Latest and greatest of mine... This is where it lives now. EFI issues have kept it off the road since July 4th. Runs great when cold. Once it gets warm it wants to stall when stopped in gear. No codes, and sick of throwing parts at it, so here it sits.

IMG_7553.jpeg

I did saw the roof with a non-sunroof Hunter roof I came across. Had planned on swapping a lot of the panels from the parts vehicle over and respraying this fall, but it's hard to justify putting anything into the cosmetics when I can't drive it.

John R

Latest and greatest of mine... This is where it lives now. EFI issues have kept it off the road since July 4th. Runs great when cold. Once it gets warm it wants to stall when stopped in gear. No codes, and sick of throwing parts at it, so here it sits.

View attachment 795083

I did saw the roof with a non-sunroof Hunter roof I came across. Had planned on swapping a lot of the panels from the parts vehicle over and respraying this fall, but it's hard to justify putting anything into the cosmetics when I can't drive it.

Sounds almost like you need a ‘for sale’ sign in the window

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12