Post pictures of your Land Rover.

YetiX

2000 Disco 2. Just installed a Terrafirma 2" lift and got new tires, Falken Wildpeak A/T4W in 265/75R16
r3aPmZ.jpg

gatorgrizz27

Latest and greatest of mine... This is where it lives now. EFI issues have kept it off the road since July 4th. Runs great when cold. Once it gets warm it wants to stall when stopped in gear. No codes, and sick of throwing parts at it, so here it sits.

View attachment 795083

I did saw the roof with a non-sunroof Hunter roof I came across. Had planned on swapping a lot of the panels from the parts vehicle over and respraying this fall, but it's hard to justify putting anything into the cosmetics when I can't drive it.

There’s always the 300 tdi conversion option, that’s the route I’m going with mine. Wiring had been hacked up by the PO and then it sat for 7 years, so I didn’t feel like dealing with those issues.

300 tdi requires 12v to the fuel shut off solenoid and a trigger wire to the starter solenoid, not even an electric fuel pump.

RealTruck

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
These are skillfully captured shots, giving a perfect outsider POV that's privy to a wild moment up close. Your series of pictures reminded me of the nature documentary series voiced by Sir David Attenborough, and I thought....

....A herd of off-road vehicles and their accessories in their most natural state.

HUMMER/Expeditions

These are skillfully captured shots, giving a perfect outsider POV that's privy to a wild moment up close. Your series of pictures reminded me of the nature documentary series voiced by Sir David Attenborough, and I thought....

....A herd of off-road vehicles and their accessories in their most natural state.
I appreciate your kind words ❤️😁,
i am glad to see you guys enjoy the pictures I take.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online