Post pictures of your Land Rover.

kellymoe

Expedition Leader
I frequented Ike's site often to look at that 88. Couldn't believe it was on the market as long as it was and tried to justify having it. Congrats. Here's an image of my 110 this past weekend. Mark

Oh man I am envious. Nice truck.

Funrover

Expedition Leader
I frequented Ike's site often to look at that 88. Couldn't believe it was on the market as long as it was and tried to justify having it. Congrats. Here's an image of my 110 this past weekend. Mark

Great rig, I seee the CO tag... What trail was that?

Oxcart13

Observer
Keith - how's it going? You are correct - the pictures you saw from Nick are from his 90. I made two. These are the first pics I've posted for the one on the 110. I like the 110 too. It's coming along. Slowly, but getting there. Next up is the drawer system. That should only take me about a 1000 hours considering how slow I am.

Kellymoe - you have nothing to be envious of - mister 130.

Funrover - I don't recall where the image was taken for sure, but I think Pearl Pass. Nick and I started out leaving BV through Cottonwood and ended up in Crested Butte. Weaving across Taylor, Pearl, Independance, etc.

Mark

kellymoe

Expedition Leader
Kellymoe - you have nothing to be envious of - mister 130.

Mark

True, but when I look at a nice clean well equipped truck and then look out at my beat up truck it's tough not to be jealous. I would not trade it for the world though, it goes on trip after trip and never gives me any problems.

Funrover

Expedition Leader
Funrover - I don't recall where the image was taken for sure, but I think Pearl Pass. Nick and I started out leaving BV through Cottonwood and ended up in Crested Butte. Weaving across Taylor, Pearl, Independance, etc.

Mark

Great trail selection, glad to see that beautiful rig used

weatherm

Adventurer
Good lord thats sick

Hi all!

I joined this forum a while back and spent so much time reading that I never really got around to posting up anything - so I thought I'd start with a couple of pics of my 110...

100_0843-1.jpg
[/IMG]

100_0902-1.jpg
[/IMG]

100_0900-1-1.jpg

It's a 1989 200 TDI 110 County Station Wagon with loads of mods - I'll get around to listing them all someday!

Cheers,

Matt

Oxcart13

Observer
Kellymoe - I don't agree with your choice of terms. That's patina, not beat up. The 110 will be there one day.

Funrover - "used" - it's my intent to try and wear this truck out over the coming years.

Keith - how's it going? You are correct - the pictures you saw from Nick are from his 90. I made two.

Aha! I didn't realise that you had made them...I just saw Nick's photos and no narrative...thought he had whipped them up :)

.....isn't that a M1917 sling? Nice :)

Chucaro

Adventurer
Chucaro - here you go. The tire carrier itself can retract or extend dependant up on carrying cans. You can see the idea from the images. Using M1 rifle slings to hold the cans in place - simple and inexpensive. Also, I have a 2" diameter grommet tapped into the back of the carrier. It pushes against the door where the carrier plate used to be. Adjustable to dampen out viabrations. Hope this helps. Mark

Thank you Mark for your reply and images.
It is a nice and simple design

Nadir_E

Adventurer

That's a nice looking rig, Mark. Hoping to import a 110 of my own someday!

-N

Snagger

Explorer
I've not had much lock posting photos on here, but I'll try:

Attachments

• polished-left.jpg
    polished-left.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 388
  • Aps-cloudy-descent.jpg
    Aps-cloudy-descent.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 359
  • alpine-climb.jpg