Post pictures of your Land Rover.

psykokid

Explorer
went out wheeling with some friends in the dark on saturday night and had a pretty good time:

offroad12-10-11-6.jpg

offroad12-10-11-5.jpg

offroad12-10-11-7.jpg

offroad12-10-11-9.jpg

offroad12-10-11-11.jpg

offroad12-10-11-15.jpg

offroad12-10-11-21.jpg

Bad Voodoo

Unassuming Superhero
Since its rescue from the desert, I've had it completely resealed to fix existing leaks, and to mitigate future leaks - new hoses, seals and gaskets from the heads all the way to the rear diff and hubs were installed, then had the 60k mile service performed. Aftermarket stuff so far includes a new Voyager low profile roof rack, HD front axle shaft, high clearance tie-rod end and end links, new Magnecor ignition wires, new tires, new Hella fog lamps on the front winch bumper, and a new synthetic winch line to lighten the front end a bit. Aside from installing a couple sets of lights across the top of the new roof rack, there's not much more I'm going to do to it - maybe a new rear bumper and some diff guards to finish it off.

28wkuub.jpg

Howski

Bad Voodoo, I would suggest adding a locking center diff to your future plans if you do not already have one. It really makes a big difference off road

Bad Voodoo

Unassuming Superhero
Bad Voodoo, I would suggest adding a locking center diff to your future plans if you do not already have one. It really makes a big difference off road

:iagree: Definitely on the list for consideration - to pick up a CLD from an '04 and have it installed. Slipped my mind when composing last night. :friday:

Good call!

bobDog

Expedition Leader
I'm sorry but in my opinion that one butt ugly snorkel.... If my dog was that ugly I'd shave his butt and walk him backwards. Just my thought must be folks who love it?:coffeedrink:

huskyfargo

Adventurer
^^^^^^^^^^^
But it's functional, and it came on the rig when I bought it. There are of plenty of things about my Rover that may be "butt ugly", but it goes where I want it to go. I'd rather have a butt ugly snorkel than an intake full of water.
Thanks for sharing your opinion, and have a Merry Christmas!:safari-rig:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle