Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

Red_Diamonds

Observer
:Wow1: Get it out ok?
Yeah. Got it out and no issues after a nice trans fluid flush and rear doff fluid flush. Speakers on the Montero no longer works. That was it. I had no carpet so that's golden. However, my tent got wet.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Red_Diamonds

Observer
This begs the question, how did you manage to get in that situation?
Recreational park. It was supposed to be all safe and what not. Didn't see a need to test waters. 3 feet to left or right and it was perfect. I happened to hit a hole. Left rear wheel is what went. Trying to get out caused me to dig up front.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

mcskibadee1

Adventurer
So sad to post this.... I had so many more adventures planned. She was slow up hills and we had to be towed a couple times to a mechanic while on a trip but we always made it home. I only owned her for a couple years but the memories will last forever.

I was driving at night around 40mph and took my eyes off the road for a split second, my front right wheel caught a parked car. I then flipped and slid on my drivers side until coming to a stop. I couldn't get out through the sunroof since I had the rack on and was freaking out a bit. The side windows were broken and razor sharp so couldn't climb out that way either. Just as I was about to kick out my windshield a passer by took my solar panel and broke the windshield so I could get out. The looks on peoples eyes as I squeezed out I will never forget. I am still pretty shaken up. I thank my lucky stars I was by myself and there were no major injuries.

I have been looking at what will replace her and I look at trucks, diesels, vans etc but I come back to a montero. I think I want to go with a 2003 or newer montero or if I can find a low mileage gen 2.5. I will be checking the craigslist finds frequently!

25524574260_4444d1a4f2_z.jpg

25825274705_05cf5f4fdc_z.jpg

25825265865_a920bdfd6c_z.jpg

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
So sad to post this.... I had so many more adventures planned. She was slow up hills and we had to be towed a couple times to a mechanic while on a trip but we always made it home. I only owned her for a couple years but the memories will last forever.

I was driving at night around 40mph and took my eyes off the road for a split second, my front right wheel caught a parked car. I then flipped and slid on my drivers side until coming to a stop. I couldn't get out through the sunroof since I had the rack on and was freaking out a bit. The side windows were broken and razor sharp so couldn't climb out that way either. Just as I was about to kick out my windshield a passer by took my solar panel and broke the windshield so I could get out. The looks on peoples eyes as I squeezed out I will never forget. I am still pretty shaken up. I thank my lucky stars I was by myself and there were no major injuries.

I have been looking at what will replace her and I look at trucks, diesels, vans etc but I come back to a montero. I think I want to go with a 2003 or newer montero or if I can find a low mileage gen 2.5. I will be checking the craigslist finds frequently!

25524574260_4444d1a4f2_z.jpg

25825274705_05cf5f4fdc_z.jpg

25825265865_a920bdfd6c_z.jpg

What had you distracted?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears