Pretty amazing Hummer trailer

95RRC

Adventurer
I like the winch on the roof of the Hummer........

baaaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Saiyan66

Adventurer
You know when you are growing up and one of your best buds is dating a girl that is just WRONG on so many levels, but he is so into her that he cant see it? Well being a good friend you would tell him that he needs to pull his head out and take a look at what is really happening so he can correct the error of his ways.

The owner of that H2 needs more friends like that.

youwillforget

Adventurer
It's…yeah…well…yes that’s it! Its like a train wreck and we just cant look away. Ok really I have no idea. It has really nice parts but so poorly executed, and like they had to stick all their ideas in 1 trailer. Was it a movie prop in a previous life?

I keep coming back to look at it though, and I have looked at this guys build its different. I hope he enjoys his trailer as much as we enjoy ours.

Fresno

Adventurer
Must be HUMMER envy month here. I know him from Hungry Valley. His vehicle is very capable- and pulls that trailer where I doubt you could.

AC in the desert, the only way to go.

Mark Harley

Expedition Leader
I like the mad fab skills that this guy has, removable center section, AC, Winch, Generator, The trailer is unique and would make a great base camp. Add some slide outs and some canvas and it would be great! Oh and paint it RED I don't like extras on the H2. too many bolt ons for my liking.

Attachments

• DSCN2048.jpg
    DSCN2048.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCN2050.jpg
    DSCN2050.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 19
  • DSCN2052.jpg
    DSCN2052.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 15

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Must be HUMMER envy month here. I know him from Hungry Valley. His vehicle is very capable- and pulls that trailer where I doubt you could.

How much would you like to wager to prove your doubt? There are many vehicles on here that would chew that thing up on or off the pavement and beg for more. But, it might have us beat for the vehicle that would win a looks contest for a prop in the next Terminator or Mad Max film, or the "who needs to compensate" contest....

evldave

Expedition Trophy Winner
How much would you like to wager to prove your doubt? There are many vehicles on here that would chew that thing up on or off the pavement and beg for more. But, it might have us beat for the vehicle that would win a looks contest for a prop in the next Terminator or Mad Max film, or the "who needs to compensate" contest....

Hmmm...I sense a 'penis-off' coming...replete with mud pits, narrow trails, off-camber rock ledges and the requisite articulation ramp :)

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

95RRC

Adventurer
Just the sheer weigh of that contraption would leave it lagging and waning in any applications other than rock crawling. Even then I hope he has upgraded everything on the road built Suburban/Silverado chassis, transmission, engine and gearbox? I have seen many of these H2 blow out. They are not built for offload....just mall Crawlings. Don't get me wrong. I am not a hater, just another realist. The H1 is a different story of course. But the H2 is just a different body on a Silverado/Suburban frame and tranny and engine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior