Random dog shots

K9LTW

Left to right mine and a friends search dogs: Mazikeen (in training for live find trailing), Kaos (live find trailing), Corbeau (human remains detection), and Rōk (in training for live find trailin
Kaos appears to be singing the song of his people. :LOL:

mekcanix

Camper
Hi, how have I missed this thread!! this is full of pics that makes me smile all the way to my soul.
I think I posted this somewhere else on expo but here is Rosie. We just adopted her mid August this year from the Winnipeg Humane Society. How anyone could give up this sweetheart is beyond me. She is 2. She is a 20lb puppy in a 90lb package so there have been some incidents and a helluva learning curve. this is her favorite way to lay. She is starting to like camping.
She has a congenital birth defect in her hind foot it has only 2 toes and a malformed pad it doesn't stop her one bit.

We were told she is part German Shepard park husky part lab with the Shepard dominant. We have been asked about her linage being Belgian Malinois on more than one occasion. also she is very clumsy very very clumsy and funny and smart and loveable, but did I mention the little pup trapped inside a bit of a monster she is also very strong.

JohnIMG_6458[1].JPGIMG_6723[1].JPG

Gooseberry

Explorer
Just the Sodog
305c4e35c1dd87ac07405a4cc647478c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LRNAD90

Adventurer
Day she came home with us (she's a rescue, mix of Rottie, Chow and Collie supposedly. The Rottie is obvious, her spotted tongue says Chow, I guess her muzzle being elongated is the Collie, along with some wispy fur around the edges.. LOL)..

IMG_5922.JPG

All grown up, patiently waiting to pick-up our Daughter..

IMG_7237.JPGIMG_7248.JPG

She loves rides in the Defender..

IMG_4387.JPGIMG_4771.jpg

Ozarker

Pontoon Admiral
Day she came home with us (she's a rescue, mix of Rottie, Chow and Collie supposedly. The Rottie is obvious, her spotted tongue says Chow, I guess her muzzle being elongated is the Collie, along with some wispy fur around the edges.. LOL)..

View attachment 811538

All grown up, patiently waiting to pick-up our Daughter..

View attachment 811539View attachment 811541

She loves rides in the Defender..

View attachment 811546View attachment 811547
I'd say those markings and snout are from a Doberman not a Collie!!

LRNAD90

Adventurer
I'd say those markings and snout are from a Doberman not a Collie!!

Her markings are definitely the Rottie in her, was referring to the shape of her snout as possibly being from the Collie (Rotties have much shorter snouts). I don't even know for sure the combo, just what the rescue organization told us..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior