Roaming Lost: x3 Locked 1990 Toyota HDJ81 (80 Series)

roaminglost

How do you like the Corbeau GTS 2s? I've been eying them for a while..
i dig them! i really like the fabric. but they have a high bolster on the bottom seat so it can be a bit uncomfortable if you are a 36 waist or bigger I think.

roaminglost

Came home to some goodies today.
the previous owner did some HID conversion and left it all messy wiring so I wanted to start fresh. I also got some oil filters and a power steering rebuild kit.
IMG_1107.JPG

IMG_1109.JPG

Last edited:

lugueto

Adventurer
i dig them! i really like the fabric. but they have a high bolster on the bottom seat so it can be a bit uncomfortable if you are a 36 waist or bigger I think.

Awesome. Thankfully I'm skinny. I have the Sport model seats on my FJ40 but would like something more appropriate for long distance travel on the Hilux and the GTS2s with the lumbar adjustment might be good enough!

roaminglost

Awesome. Thankfully I'm skinny. I have the Sport model seats on my FJ40 but would like something more appropriate for long distance travel on the Hilux and the GTS2s with the lumbar adjustment might be good enough!
you should like them then! def get the lumbar, I didn't get it but I wish I did.

roaminglost

I got my redarc egt/boost gauge wired up and it’s 10x better than the glow shift one I was using 😂

AR501986-Enhanced-NR.jpeg

Last edited:

roaminglost

Since I got the boost gauge in. The Turbosmart manual boost controller was right after. Turned the boost up to 12.5 or so
AR501973.jpeg

Last edited:

roaminglost

Next week, I'm finally swapping the turbo for a Gturbo green wheel. along with all new gaskets, and I'm also getting the intake gaskets replaced. trying to get this thing refreshed for spring!

1703722227039.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior