Rtt ?

Desertoutpost

Adventurer
I have nothing of value to add other than I would go with a "NAME BRAND" or "KNOWN BRAND" for that kind of money. It would seem to me the price difference is not much at all and well worth the added difference I'm sure.

Kind of off topic but I was looking at ebay the other day and viewed a shirt I liked. I figured out the posters web address based off the name of the company so I visited the site, you know what I found? The shirts were between 3 and 5 dollars cheaper on their web site than the "By it now price," posted on ebay, cracked me up! I didn't buy any.

endo

PRIMITIVEROAD
Desertoutpost said:
I have nothing of value to add other than I would go with a "NAME BRAND" or "KNOWN BRAND" for that kind of money. It would seem to me the price difference is not much at all and well worth the added difference I'm sure.

Kind of off topic but I was looking at ebay the other day and viewed a shirt I liked. I figured out the posters web address based off the name of the company so I visited the site, you know what I found? The shirts were between 3 and 5 dollars cheaper on their web site than the "By it now price," posted on ebay, cracked me up! I didn't buy any.

I dont disagree at all with you and actually tried to "hunt down" the web site for it. I keep hoping I will find a hidden treasure in the RTT market that is a real bargan and great quality. ultimately I will end up with one of the "name brands" i am sure but it is fun to internet treasure hunt.

:)

Antone else know anything about this RTT?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998