'Ruby' the big red GMC Savana!

Aluminess

Observer
We are going to go ahead and start making them again due to demand! Give us a call if you are still in the market! 619-449-9930

straker101

Observer
Finally got around to installing my tire carrier by Aluminess. Turned out amazing and super easy/quick to install.
While I had access to the garage I also went ahead and swapped out the 1" rear blocks for 2". I'm very happy with the subtle appearance improvement. I feel like with the 3" lift in the front, the rear was a little low for my liking with the 1" blocks.
IMG_7430.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7430.jpg
    IMG_7430.jpg
    548 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:

dleeallen

Adventurer
Were you able to buy the third Thule foot/bar set up separate or did you end up with a spare from buying two sets? Trying to figure out the cheapest way to get the third foot/bar for mine.

straker101

Observer
Were you able to buy the third Thule foot/bar set up separate or did you end up with a spare from buying two sets? Trying to figure out the cheapest way to get the third foot/bar for mine.

The shop I got my rack from actually sells in half sets so I was able to get the extra bar and two feet separately!

dleeallen

Adventurer
Looks great! What product did you use? I have been trying to figure out what to do with mine. Nice to see the black lower on a red one. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12