Scoutkid's van is HERE!!!

scoutkid

Van Builder
Glad you got it answered! My brain was starting to hurt trying to remember....

Chris has proven to be the best and most responsive vendor I have ever dealt with on ANY project. Go get um!

scoutkid

Van Builder
Vantom isn't the biggest, but he's pretty big. So....

Attachments

• 20160202_102021.jpg
    20160202_102021.jpg
    471.1 KB · Views: 29

scoutkid

Van Builder
Well crew - it's been a great ride. It's been a 5 year labor of love, shelter on stormy nights, and all around head turner. But it's time to put the big guy up for sale and make someone else a new scrapbook full of memories.

I'm putting it here first because you all helped me build him, he's got a bit of all of us in him and I know anyone here would be the best next caretaker.

Vantom really is one great big ugly unicorn - to recap:

2003 E350 Extended body high top
7.3L Powerstroke with about 185k miles on the motor, less than 10k on the entire 4wd conversion
Ujoint 4x4 conversion
F350 1 ton axles
Aluminess Rear bumper
Custom front winch bumper (no winch)

The rest is in the thread

I'm going to get him cleaned up/out and get some good pictures.

I'd say the next owner's projects will be an interior remodel - once you've done something you find all the little things you'd change along the way Use this as a place to ask questions as i've forgotten more in the last 5 years than I could remember to post!

Own a piece of Expedition Portal history, drive away in Vantom. $21,247.13

IMG02631-20111008-1540.jpg

devo 1

Adventurer
Say it ain't so! Your build thread is the reason my van exists. I was doing a search on vans and found your thread and boom, I had to have one. Darn good price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle