Should i buy this Suburba

BurbanAZ

Explorer
It looks like a great score! Now I need to see more of the Bronco! I can't believe you cut it in half in the pic in order to show the cars... Travesty! :). If you aren't a Ford guy, I could always give it a good home...
lol yea i took a few one of the i guess cut off the bronco. Im a chevy guy but it is a solid truck, we bought it dirt cheap because it had minor hail damage but interior is like new and exterrior is still pretty clean.

12944d4d.jpg

589a30ea.jpg

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
I love that Bronco! You have a nice pool of rigs to buy from in the Az / SoCal area. I might look into a cheap Bronco to keep the salt of my rust free F350.

BurbanAZ

Explorer
I love that Bronco! You have a nice pool of rigs to buy from in the Az / SoCal area. I might look into a cheap Bronco to keep the salt of my rust free F350.

yea its nice here because the frame and body basically last forever so when their maintained properly they are great vehicles and last a long long time

BurbanAZ

Explorer
I just spent the last 2 hours looking at Broncos for sale... Nice going!

lol their good trucks, its definitely our choice if were going on a more aggressive trail since it has the lift and the 35's and a 351 it gets around great offroad.
That is a beautiful Sub
thanks, it needs little stuff here and there but after its all said and done i think it will be a great platform for us for our longer trips and stuff in the future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12