Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

Cell Block 726

Observer
A get around reg cab 4wd

This is just a quick shot but here it is...another little rig to get us out in! Just put on Icon coilovers and upper control arms and will be putting in a 3 pack add a leaf and 5100's today. Got a M6000 installed in the ARB and relocated solenoid box under hood and also made a receiver for the rear Front Range off road plate bumper for use with my HS9500 cradle winch. It's a great little driver, theres just something cool about standard cab Toyota trucks to me!!

Cheers

Attachments

• 20130716_070123.jpg
    20130716_070123.jpg
    395.7 KB · Views: 63
  • 20130716_081051.jpg
    20130716_081051.jpg
    340.9 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

seanpistol

Explorer
This is just a quick shot but here it is...another little rig to get us out in! Just put on Icon coilovers and upper control arms and will be putting in a 3 pack add a leaf and 5100's today. Got a M6000 installed in the ARB and relocated solenoid box under hood and also made a receiver for the rear Front Range off road plate bumper for use with my HS9500 cradle winch. It's a great little driver, theres just something cool about standard cab Toyota trucks to me!!

Cheers

************!

dlichterman

Explorer
How about 3 yotas? Mine is on the left.

DSCN0061.JPG

Wow! Nice looking truck man....I've got an almost stock 2001, gonna probably do the standard Bilstein 5100 lift, maybe UCAs, do the front axles since one is throwing grease, and other bits and bobs that are worn out on the suspension while everything is torn apart.

scotthm22

Cargo platform, fridge compatable

I spent many a day sketching this out with varying degrees of success/satisfaction. I had lofty goals of high-speed aluminum frame work and diamond plate decking. In the end simple wins, 1/2" plywood, t-nuts, fender washers, and aluminum channel, and a couple mounts that the truck shop owed for messing up an order. I have some more pics and if you'd like more info on how/what I did just send a pm and I'll share all of my hard lessons learn'd.....
taco bed5.jpgIMG_20130608_165722.jpg

scotthm22

My project

If this doesn't scream F-Work!! I don't know what does..... These are from Death Valley, Hole in the Rock, and 200 mile trek through a couple different national forests in NorCal/NV. She's still a work in progress......

IMG_20130423_123020.jpgPB300121.jpgIMG_1385.jpgIMG_20120609_104323.jpg

dyogim

Explorer
Wow! Nice looking truck man....I've got an almost stock 2001, gonna probably do the standard Bilstein 5100 lift, maybe UCAs, do the front axles since one is throwing grease, and other bits and bobs that are worn out on the suspension while everything is torn apart.

Thx, if i didn't get into an accident i'd still be enjoying the ifs....

Dyogim, do you know what kind of bumper is on the white tundra in the middle?

It's a custom bumper fabbed by AJ who had a business called bentup.com a few years back. It was specific for a 1st gen tundra with a 3"body lift. AJ also did his rear bumper, sliders. As well as the protection and SAS on my truck. If you are looking for someone in the San Francisco bay area, check out anysevenoffroad.com in San Leandro. Adam and crew are great guys.

Nice mike! Great pic!

thanks Derek. How was tough mudder?

Derek24

Explorer
Thx, if i didn't get into an accident i'd still be enjoying the ifs....

It's a custom bumper fabbed by AJ who had a business called bentup.com a few years back. It was specific for a 1st gen tundra with a 3"body lift. AJ also did his rear bumper, sliders. As well as the protection and SAS on my truck. If you are looking for someone in the San Francisco bay area, check out anysevenoffroad.com in San Leandro. Adam and crew are great guys.

thanks Derek. How was tough mudder?

Too much fun! Loved it, hooked! Might do it again at North Star in September, but might be expo'ing for two weeks! Definitely doing it next year!

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid

Cheers

Not a big fan of the rim size but I like the look of those wheels and your truck! I know they don't offer much choice for smaller sizes these days though. They remind me of a set I always wanted Weld used to make.

Cell Block 726

Observer
Not a big fan of the rim size but I like the look of those wheels and your truck! I know they don't offer much choice for smaller sizes these days though. They remind me of a set I always wanted Weld used to make.
Yeah I know... been kind of struggling with that too!!! We recently bought this little low mileage sucker and those wheels were on it along with a revtek kit which I just dispise (just my opinion) I replaced the crappy pro comp tires with BFG K/O'S and tailored the suspension for me. So for now the wheels will stay since this was to be a budget build/driver.. so contentment will have to suffice for now;) but thanks for liking the truck!!!

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
Yeah I know... been kind of struggling with that too!!! We recently bought this little low mileage sucker and those wheels were on it along with a revtek kit which I just dispise (just my opinion) I replaced the crappy pro comp tires with BFG K/O'S and tailored the suspension for me. So for now the wheels will stay since this was to be a budget build/driver.. so contentment will have to suffice for now;) but thanks for liking the truck!!!

I know the feeling. I dealt with a spacer lift for a couple years too and grew to really hate it. I love my 5100s!!

GhostRing

Observer
pine-mt_zps05ae469f.jpg

On the way to its first camping trip with the fam (pre-lift)

CoYoTe_zpsca8d7db9.jpg

Not particularly adventurous, but wanted to show off the new stance.
The Bilstein/TRD/890 is a VAST improvement on the previous mess under there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger