Show your Thumper!!

Hodakaguy

Adventurer
My Adventure TW200.

20231223_152653-X2.jpg

20231223_152546-X2.jpg

Hodakaguy

neonasty

I shipped my WR250R from Australia over to London, then rode it around for about 3 months through a bunch of countries. England, Belgium, France, Spain, Andorra, Switzerland, Italy, Slovenia and Croatia. I touched into a couple of other countries but those were the main ones.
Its still living there while I'm back at home. I'm returning in May to continue my travels.

The bike has a 12L tank (good for about 250 to 300kms), upgraded and revalved suspension, pannier racks and a luggage rack. I added some little extras and other parts while it was still in Aus.

So far it's completed about 27k kms. Ive had to adjust the clutch a couple of times, a few tyres and I threw a new chain/ sprocket combo on before leaving Aus. The first valve check is at 40k kms and I'm sure they'll be in spec still.

If you're after a dead reliable, cheap to own little touring bike and don't ride much freeway this is a great option.20230816_084918.jpg

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Looks like my old Gen1 is heading down the road today. I'm moving to a T7 and wasn't planning on selling this guy since I've owned and ridden it for over 21 years but, I just don't have the room for this and a new bike.....kinda sad.
IMG_6383.jpeg

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Nice! My knowledge ends at the the 300cc🤣🤣

I wanted a 300 but the price was right on the 250 I live a couple miles from hundreds of miles of single track. The motorcycle should allow me to make better use of it than my mountain bike🤞
Must be nice! I have to ride a few hours just to get to some decent gravel / dirt roads / two track trails.
Best ones are about 3.5 hours away. And that's just to get to the trailhead.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior