Snow Peak Addiction

WestWorld

Campsaver.com has SP stuff for 20%-30% off. The Field Oven was 30% off so snagged one. Looking forward to making some pizza! :chef:

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Finally got around to making a bag/cover/case to compliment the strap kit. It has a removable shoulder strap, external pouches for bamboo and stainless inserts.
The pictured contains the following items. Strapped together is a 4 Unit IGT with 10 legs and 2 regular length table extensions. In the bag 2 corner sections. In the pouches. 4 stainless steel inserts, 3 single unit bamboo inserts, 1 double unit bamboo insert and 1 cutting board knife combo. All of that weight is easily supported; comfortably by the carrying handle.

It took a LOT LONGER to design and fabricate.... Hopefully the next one will go faster.....
0614172131.jpg
0614172143-1.jpg
0614172129.jpg
0614172133.jpg

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
I was going to do those on the other side but I don't have any to use as a template. I have the old school ones that are the size of the 3 unit IGT.
Yeah... it will likely be up there a bit... :/

Honu

lost on the mainland
FYI - I recently purchased an IGT 4, corner piece and extension table from REI and it's all made in China. I was under the impression that Snow Peak gear was high quality and made in Japan.

some of it was in japan some in China but like apple in China the product can be good
thought my IGT box said in Japan ? could be wrong but mine is older

not sure about the IGT and other stuff in the past if they have switched ? pretty sure the firepit and others are in Japan

now I am curious :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior