Snow Peak Addiction

jtosbo00

Observer
That does not sound true. EE still sell IGT gear, as does the Snow Peak store in SoHo.

I should rephrase my comment. My understanding from a REI employee is that REI has exclusive rights to sell IGT items this summer. EE and the SP stores may have IGT items but they are not getting restocked should they sell out inventory.

I spoke to the SoHo employees in person and they confirmed this as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

chrys

Observer
Yuman! Trying to send you a PM but your inbox is full!

Snow Peak Double BBQ is on the way to you today! Thanks for playing everyone!

I actually have a snow peak Spice Rack insert that I might be selling if anyone is interested... Just trimming down my collection to the stuff I use all the time...

jymmiejamz

Adventurer
I should rephrase my comment. My understanding from a REI employee is that REI has exclusive rights to sell IGT items this summer. EE and the SP stores may have IGT items but they are not getting restocked should they sell out inventory.

I spoke to the SoHo employees in person and they confirmed this as well.

I ordered my single BBQ box from the Snow Peak store in SoHo well after REI had the giant display of IGT stuff. They can order anything you want, including anything not normally sold in the US. Maybe you are dealing with the wrong person at the Snow Peak store.

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Yuman! Trying to send you a PM but your inbox is full!

Snow Peak Double BBQ is on the way to you today! Thanks for playing everyone!

I actually have a snow peak Spice Rack insert that I might be selling if anyone is interested... Just trimming down my collection to the stuff I use all the time...

Inbox purged. PM sent.

briferg

Observer
I'm looking for a windscreen and paper towel holder for a IGT 4.
If anyone has one they want to sell or happens to see either item for sale please let me know. Thanks!

Even when I thought I was buying a windscreen for a 4 unit a few years ago I got one for a 3 unit, I have both so it was not a big deal.
It is one of the most sought after items in the IGT universe. They don't exist anymore.

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
There was a small run of them in japan. The SP japan website says theyre supposed to do another in the near future. I was lucky enough to score one for my 3 unit after YEARS of trying. I might know a gentleman selling one for a 3U IGT...

chrys

Observer
Spice Rack is spoken for as well...

I am selling a pile driver and case in mint condition though if anyone is interested. Probably the last SP thing I will sell for now...

trailscape

Explorer
My cheap trick for a paper towel holder is to run 550 cord through the holes at the end of the table. I leave one end in and run the other through the tube and tie to the remaining hole when needed. Works great.

Honu

lost on the mainland
my camp chef paper towel holder works and came with the unit I use at home outdoors :)

also folds up and lives inside the roll of paper towels which also fits nicely inside the lid of the BBQ pit when smashed down adn of course put in a bag as not to get messy :)

jtosbo00

Observer
my camp chef paper towel holder works and came with the unit I use at home outdoors :)

also folds up and lives inside the roll of paper towels which also fits nicely inside the lid of the BBQ pit when smashed down adn of course put in a bag as not to get messy :)

I actually found and used your idea for my paper towels. Unfortunately, the price has gone up. (Purchased for $10, free shipping).

Camp Chef Hook/Towel Set https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000MS8F0C/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_sy5BzbRC3M2EK

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior