Snow Peak Addiction

Riptide

Explorer
Honestly, the whole propane peeve puzzles me. Like, somehow wanting to carry a flammable liquid/gas in a refillable container outside ones vehicle, vice carrying said gas in multiple non-reuseable metal tanks inside one's truck is a peeve?

You really have to be sporting a ****************** if things like that offend you...

John, get thee to a pharmacy, swallow two ****************, and just maybe you'll feel better about yourself. Hurry!

Honu

lost on the mainland
Honu, that first picture is gold! And the valet is just icing on the cake!

What a **********...

YUP funny he targeted my setup also :)
bet that hilift comes in handy in vegas resort parking lots !!!!
hahahaahahahah

can see it now in his full expo outfit to the valet
YEAH I have the camel trophy truck with the jack on it go fetch boy !!!

kid thinks hahahhaahahh TOUCHE with out the T but a D :)

guy must have a screw loose doing that to his biz base ? and hope we can all get it out who what he really is

briferg

Observer
Great responses from everyone. Its nice to know Im not the only one.... I have VERY thick skin but I have limits on the amount of BS that I am willing to endure...

Wow that was weird. I have bought a Baja stove from John and little bits and bobs, kovea and related gear. That whole rant was really weird, I was looking to see if it was all in certain time frame, but it wasn't. Meaning I was looking for a mind altering session. I would not have had clue if YDR had not mentioned it.

Chris Boyd

Explorer
Honestly, the whole propane peeve puzzles me. Like, somehow wanting to carry a flammable liquid/gas in a refillable container outside ones vehicle, vice carrying said gas in multiple non-reuseable metal tanks inside one's truck is a peeve?

You really have to be sporting a ****************** if things like that offend you...

John, get thee to a pharmacy, swallow two ****************, and just maybe you'll feel better about yourself. Hurry!

Bwwahhhh! ******************************

I have to admit, the propane thing was puzzling to me too... so he advocates using tiny green bottles? Or perhaps even smaller Iso cans? I carry one of each for backup, but really?

I was scratching my head, but alas, I'm part of the problem, so maybe it's going over my head. I need something to power my Partner Stove and Skottle !! ;)

He'd probably really have issues that I rolled Sushi on the IGT on a hilltop in Vermont. Oh, wait, in someone's "backyard" in Vermont.

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Oh yeah! For sure! He'd have a complete nuclear meltdown. He'd probably go punch a baby in the face if he saw my ludicrous set up at ARV! LOL
It would be the back yard more than the sushi...lol

Chris Boyd

Explorer
Then he'd for sure go off on me.

I use my Skottle in the kitchen. And my IGT on the porch for serving groups. I'll probably even use it at thanksgiving!

b1a39a06c7d7949c8368fe2322b63920.jpg

Why leave the gear all nestled away?

Exploder
A few things:

-The yellow XD was Ho's, not John's. Also, one should be able to drive one's Rover deep into the boonies and then leave it with a valet when you're out on the town.

-I have to ask: How much propane does one need? I've made it through nicely with one or two of the much-belittled green canisters from Coleman.

-You've no need to screenshot anything in the plumber's snorkel thread. That will be there as long as John Lee draws breath. Threads don't disappear there like they do here.

Honu

lost on the mainland
propane and propane campfire for burn bans we end up using quite a bit

poor Ho then got dragged in :)are they friends as that dude is in a lot of his pics ?

but hey he still is a ************ (john) for saying what he does then having those EE stickers and stuff :) hahahaahahah
but shows he does not care about what he sells and is most likely a liar and that thread alone bashing others shows his true lack of any character etc.. that says one thing does another and wont get my business

lost of folks like that in the world used to run into them daily on Maui as tourists ? world is filled with em kinda sad one has to be like that though :)

Last edited:

Exploder
John may be many things, but he is not a liar.

That pic is probably over fifteen years old. John hasn't had stickers printed in ages.

Customers can request an account so they may post there. It seems that many of those that complain aren't or have never been customers of EE.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman