SOLD 1996 Provan Tiger CX Turbo Diesel 4X4 5 Speed $29K

squeezer

Adventurer
The Tiger is still available... I have two seriously interested parties but our schedules have not allowed either of them to inspect and test drive the truck. It is still available...

I will make it very clear in this thread when it sells,

Cheers

Chris

squeezer

Adventurer
The Tiger has found a new home... It is heading to Northern Washington to start a new life as a mobile Ski Chalet. As part of the deal I am going to install a Webasto Airtop for the new owners and will post the details of that here (with their permission of course).

As expected (at least by me) the first person to show up, inspect, and drive Tony is the new owner.

Now On to Camper MOG!!!!

Cheers

Chris

Alpentalic

:wings:

We are really excited to have Tony as a part of our family.
The work Chris did on it really makes it a stand out rig.
Feel free to post, I'll also post details as we integrate the Tiger into our winter lifestyle.

The Tiger has found a new home... It is heading to Northern Washington to start a new life as a mobile Ski Chalet. As part of the deal I am going to install a Webasto Airtop for the new owners and will post the details of that here (with their permission of course).

As expected (at least by me) the first person to show up, inspect, and drive Tony is the new owner.

Now On to Camper MOG!!!!

Cheers

Chris

mhiscox

Expedition Leader
We are really excited to have Tony as a part of our family.
Welcome to ExPo and congratulations on your new rig. We'll look forward to hearing how the Tiger makes out on its new adventures in the snow.
:REOutCampFire03:

Last edited:

Alpentalic

Hey Mike, Thanks!

We're looking forward to it.
It'll be pretty much turnkey from Chris, however there are some minor mods/additions that we will make to better suit our winter travel/skiing needs.

First up:
1) Remove the air conditioner unit, and replace with a roof vent
2) Add Thule roof rails so we can attach our Packasport roof box
3) Move the ladder to the right to access said Packasport
4) Update the forward lighting/add auxiliary (the polycarbonate lenses on the headlights are what you would expect for a 96)

Then there's the crash course we will be taking on the care and feeding of Tony.:coffee:

Last edited:

mhiscox

Expedition Leader
There are some minor mods/additions that we will make to better suit or needs.
All good changes for your use. Good to optimize the potential roof storage, I'm sure.

Then there's the crash course we will be taking on the care and feeding of Tony.:coffee:
That shouldn't be too tough and, as you may have already noticed, there's no shortage of people around here ready to chip in with advice. ;)

Alpentalic

That shouldn't be too tough and, as you may have already noticed, there's no shortage of people around here ready to chip in with advice. ;)

No doubt.
That said, there is much to learn from Chris.
When I go down to pick it up, I'll be bringing the video camera...

Thanks Christian!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears