SOLD -- 2008 EarthRoamer #79 with 76,000 miles. Reduced Price $175,000

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
Price Reduced $14,000. Now offered at $175,000. My father is interested in making a new purchase, but this needs to go first. Now is a great time to pick up an EarthRoamer, just in time for summer.

Thanks for looking!

Justin

Aquathlete13

Observer
Absolutely stunning vehicle. I am so sad that I missed seeing this at the Expo. I was only able to attend Friday; but thoroughly enjoyed learning about more options for what will work for our family. I am curious; is Earthroamer able to re-install the driver's side rear passenger seat? Thank you. Good luck with the sale. I would be very interested; however it may be just above our price range. I do no mean to waste any of your time. Thank you.

Gear

Absolutely stunning vehicle. I am so sad that I missed seeing this at the Expo. I was only able to attend Friday; but thoroughly enjoyed learning about more options for what will work for our family. I am curious; is Earthroamer able to re-install the driver's side rear passenger seat? Thank you. Good luck with the sale. I would be very interested; however it may be just above our price range. I do no mean to waste any of your time. Thank you.

Thanks for the compliments. Yes we have the rear seat in the garage. It would take about 15 minutes to bolt it back in. The current platform is attached at factory mounting points. Feel free to give my dad a call if you have any other questions or would like to talk about the price. (Alan 858-204-5988)

Thank You

Justin

Aquathlete13

Observer
Hello Justin, thank you so much for your quick response. Glad to hear the seat is easy to install! We will talk things over and be in touch! Thank you.

Kind regards,
Nichole

1950chevy

2008 engine issues

Beautiful earthroamer. I have heard of engine issues with the 2008 6.4L powerstroke and some crazy stories where the cab of the truck has to be removed in some cases to get to parts of the engine. Have you had any issues with your engine and emissions equipement? Any issues with the radiator? My gut feeling is that the Earthroamer company is very attentive to any detail and has looked into all issues regarding the engine and emissions equipment. Just curious if you had any problems. Thanks.

Chris.

Gear

Beautiful earthroamer. I have heard of engine issues with the 2008 6.4L powerstroke and some crazy stories where the cab of the truck has to be removed in some cases to get to parts of the engine. Have you had any issues with your engine and emissions equipement? Any issues with the radiator? My gut feeling is that the Earthroamer company is very attentive to any detail and has looked into all issues regarding the engine and emissions equipment. Just curious if you had any problems. Thanks.

Chris.

Hello Chris,

I went over your questions with my dad and here are the answers regarding the engine. To date all services have been completed to Ford specs. My dad has replaced the EGR valve and the Diesel Particulate filter. Both of these have been replaced in the last year. Their have been no issues with the engine or the radiator. My dad also replaced the Ford batteries in July 2015 and just last month he replaced the house batteries. He is actively using this EarthRomer and is maintaining it to his standards. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask or if you would like my dad can be reached at the following number. (858-204-988)

Thank You!

Justin

1950chevy

Are there two air conditioners mounted after-market in the fan locations? I know Earthroamer has a side wall location for the AC. Just need to know because it makes the unit taller and height is an issue for storing the unit. Curious if it is now taller than 10'8".

Chris

Gear

Are there two air conditioners mounted after-market in the fan locations? I know Earthroamer has a side wall location for the AC. Just need to know because it makes the unit taller and height is an issue for storing the unit. Curious if it is now taller than 10'8".

Chris

Hello Chris,

Those are not AC units, but mearly covers over the roof top vents. They are sold at Camping World and are completely removable. The purpose is to allow the vents to be open while the vehicle is in motion. As far as I know the EarthRoamer is not any taller then normal. If anything it is shorter do to the tire size not being the larger MT81 tires.

Thanks

Justin

Gear

Summer is here! I am going on vacation. The EarthRoamer is still for sale. If you have any questions please give my dad a call at the number provided in the first post. Time to get out and explore.

Gear

Still for sale. PM me or give us a call at the number provided in the first post. Thank You!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears