*SOLD* 2021 Ram 2500 6.4 Hemi, 16k mi, w/ FWC Hawk Woolrich Flatbed & MITS Tray

steeter2

Keeping the original post:

Hi Everyone,

After major job changes for both my Fiancé and myself in the past 3 months, we’re considering selling our dream rig as we just simply don’t use it like we’ve used our previous 2 FWC’s in the past. This thing doesn’t deserve to sit around. We absolutely don’t need to sell this, would just prefer someone enjoy it as much as we have and more consistently. We’ve spent the better part of the past 5 years dreaming up this rig and finally made it happen last spring. It’s perfect in our eyes. We modeled some of it after MULE Expedition’s “MULE Wagon”. Most of the Suspension and Tray modifications were completed by MULE in Preston, WA. This thing is ready to go ANYWHERE today. It’s a tank, rides like a limo on the highway, and even more plush off-road when aired down. With the Hemi it’s got serious power up mountain passes.

Here’s the details. I’m sure I’m probably missing a little bit. I’m going to get some more pictures and do a full run through this weekend. I’ll update this post accordingly.

Side note, THANK YOU to the members on this forum that have contributed to the long list of knowledge we’ve gained over the years here and for impact that knowledge has had on this build.

SOLD. Located in North Bend, WA.

2021 Ram 2500 6.4 Hemi Bighorn Crew Cab, 16,xxx miles, will go up slowly
  • Factory 4.10 Gears
  • Offroad Package
  • AMP Research Power Steps
  • SDHQ Switch-Pro
  • Pulsar Piggyback Tuner
  • ARB Onboard Twin Air with custom hose routing behind tow hook
  • Custom KC HiLites Roof Rack
  • KC HiLights 100W Side lights with Amber and Blackout covers
  • KC HiLights Gravity LED Pro6 8-Light Light bar
  • Plus one extra Pro6 Light
  • Amber and Custom Blackout Covers
  • WeBoost w/ Custom folding Rhino-Rack attachment
  • 2x Maxtrax
  • 2x Rotopax
2017 FWC Hawk Flatbed Woolrich w/ every factory option
  • This thing is mint, it was slept in 4 times and stored in a warehouse before we bought it in Spring of ‘21
  • Thermal Pack for canvas
  • 2 way Fridge/Freezer
  • 2x 6volt Batteries with a total of 230amp hours
  • 6 Gal Water heater and indoor/outside shower. Shower curtain and inside shower never used.
  • 160watt solar panel
  • Yakima mounts and crossbars
  • Floodlights rear and side
  • Side wall steps
  • Fiama awning
  • Rear dinette
  • Thetford style toilet
  • 4 mechanical corner jacks
  • Torklift Steps
  • 2x MaxxFan Deluxe 7500K
  • Custom Spare Tire & Fuel Rack
2021 MITS Alloy Aluminum Tray from Australia
  • Trundle Drawer
  • Storage boxes
Suspension:
  • AEV 3” Dualsport lift
  • Custom tuned 2.5” ADS Piggybacks
  • Airbags with daystar cradles
  • Pure Performance adjustable rear track bar
Wheels/Tires:
  • AEV Salta 17”
  • 5x 37” Geolandar X-AT
Extras:
  • OEM Powerwagon style Winch Mount (through front bumper) + Badland Apex 1200 Winch, but never got around to installing any of it.
  • All OEM Suspensions Parts
  • A ton of FWC camper parts/accessories including: indoor shower curtain – never used, outdoor shower attachments, original rear maxtrax/fuel rack, extra mounting bolts, plates, roof rack parts, and a bunch more
The Bad:
  • Cracked windshield… stupid Colorado backroads
  • Small dent in passenger rear door at bottom.. easily fixable, just hasn’t bothered me. will get a pic soon
20210304_202650.jpg
20210304_202727.jpg
20210304_202743.jpg
20210304_202848.jpg
20210304_202907.jpg
20210317_155254.jpg
IMG_1448.jpg
IMG_1640.jpg
IMG_4450.jpg

Last edited:

steeter2

Factory 4.10s. Mileage varies depending on your heavy foot.. Fully loaded (fuel, water, gear) and running the tuner on economy, you can cruise 70mph at about 14ish mpg or more. Wind is a big factor as well.

aaaslayer

How's that Pulsar tuner working out? I want to get 14mpg in my Power Wagon. I'm getting 8-9 mpg with 37s and 4:10s and a pop top camper on my factory truck bed. I'd be happy with double digit MPG. Is the tuner helping you get better MPG?

steeter2

How's that Pulsar tuner working out? I want to get 14mpg in my Power Wagon. I'm getting 8-9 mpg with 37s and 4:10s and a pop top camper on my factory truck bed. I'd be happy with double digit MPG. Is the tuner helping you get better MPG?
Pulsar is absolutely helping.. Very happy with it for the price and ease of installation/removal. The quick switching (through Cruise control) of maps is amazing. You want eco, no problem. You want raw snappy power.. it's 4 clicks away.

aaaslayer

Pulsar is absolutely helping.. Very happy with it for the price and ease of installation/removal. The quick switching (through Cruise control) of maps is amazing. You want eco, no problem. You want raw snappy power.. it's 4 clicks away.
Thanks, I was looking at the Bank Pedal Monster but honestly I'm not looking for power, I'm looking to improve my MPG, especially with how expensive gas is in Southern CA. I'll do some further research.

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Thanks! I like them, for 37’s they’re very well balanced and fairly quiet.

Great to hear, thx.
BTW, which skid plates are included with RAM's Offroad Package; engine, transmission/t-case, rear diff, fuel tank?
GLWS!

steeter2

Great to hear, thx.
BTW, which skid plates are included with RAM's Offroad Package; engine, transmission/t-case, rear diff, fuel tank?
GLWS!

The 4×4 Off-Road package includes the following, obviously some of this missing on my truck, per other mods
  • Hill-Descent Control
  • Tow hooks
  • Transfer Case Skid Plate
  • Bilstein Shocks (Tuned For The 4×4 Off-Road Package) (I have them sitting in my garage)
  • Limited-Slip Differential
  • On-/Off-Road tires (18-inch or Optional 20-inch) (replaced Katlas and Yoks)
  • Wheel Flares (not on my truck)
  • 4×4 Off-Road Decals (no bed here)

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
Nice!

Do you just store the Torklift steps inside the camper while under way?

My wife has been pushing for something like those with our new-to-us Hawk flatbed, but I've sold her on a trial period for a folding stepstool for the time being, since at least that stores neatly under the flatbed tray.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior