*SOLD* 2021 Ram 2500 6.4 Hemi, 16k mi, w/ FWC Hawk Woolrich Flatbed & MITS Tray

ExpoMike

@Herbie Take a look at this video. Might be a good setup for you as well. I am doing this on our and already have the steps. Let me know if you want to check them out and see if they would work for you.

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
@Herbie Take a look at this video. Might be a good setup for you as well. I am doing this on our and already have the steps. Let me know if you want to check them out and see if they would work for you.

Thanks Mike, I'll check those out.

There's a lot to like there. From my perspective, the stepstool has the added advantage of being standalone, so it also serves to let me reach the rear poptop latches or the back end of the engine bay, which is always fun for someone 5'7" on a lifted truck. ?

That said, if the Mrs feels the stepstool isn't sufficiently sturdy or whatever, then a change is in order, no matter what.

steeter2

Nice!

Do you just store the Torklift steps inside the camper while under way?

My wife has been pushing for something like those with our new-to-us Hawk flatbed, but I've sold her on a trial period for a folding stepstool for the time being, since at least that stores neatly under the flatbed tray.

We’ll use both. The folding stool is great for quick deployment and tight spaces. Torklift steps when we’re at camp for the most part. They’re super nice. Dog loves them.

trabs00

Lifetime Social Distancer
Really nice looking setup

Rear locker?
I am not an expert about RAMs, what is the wheelbase on this truck?

trabs00

Lifetime Social Distancer
No rear locker. Lol on the Black Friday deal. Happy to discuss an offer. Feel free to send me a PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will send a DM this weekend, I'm local (Seattle). Have lots of questions, easier to do by DM / quick call and visit to check out.

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge

Thx ExpoMike, I hadn't seen this before doing my version of them (https://expeditionportal.com/forum/...ing-37s-4-88s-etc.230131/page-21#post-3065980).
Note, if one needs, the exterior width of these steps can be reduced down to about 16.5"W.

PS--bump for a sweet PNW RAM. Was just up in your neck of the woods 12hrs ago!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior