SOLD: Canon Digital Rebel with 2 lenses and big mem card

BKCowGod

Automotive ADHD is fun!
Okay, I just never use this thing and my skill level and needs will probably be better suited by a mini 4/3... It is mechanically perfect, will come with the following:

* Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT -- It's an oldie, but a goodie. Still takes beautiful pictures.
* 18-55 Kit Lens w/Sunpak 55mm UV filter
* 75-300/1:4-5.6 Ultrasonic Zoom Lens
* 32gb Kingston elite CF card
* 1 Battery, 1 Charger

I would prefer to sell locally so the buyer can look and feel and be happy, but if buyer pays shipping and insurance then I will ship it.

It looks like Adorama wants $300 for the camera, used. The card is worth somewhere between $20-$50, and the zoom is probably about $100 on the used market
canon_digital_rebel_xt1.jpg

I know I'm not Adorama, but the camera is absolutely perfect mechanically with only minor wear visually... Real pictures down lower on the thread

So how 'bout $350/obo?

I am in Sunnyvale, CA.

Sample of picture taken with said camera and zoom:
IMG_2846.JPG

IMG_2845.JPG

Last edited:

BKCowGod

Automotive ADHD is fun!
Okay, sale apparently no longer pending... It's available again. This is a turnkey setup! Zoomies and kit and a monster CF card, what more could you ask for?

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Looks like a good deal in my eyes. I'd buy it, but we run a Rebel already. 3 years no problems and has been beat to death.

BKCowGod

Automotive ADHD is fun!
Got some really crappy photos of a dusty camera...

PB040056.JPG

And the aforementioned wear - this is the extent of the visible wear. Screen is perfect, lenses are perfect. Battery holds a good charge.
PB040057.JPG

kman

Hi! do you still have the camera? I live in Hawaii, but will be in the Bay area in a couple week and can come check it out if its available.

BKCowGod

Automotive ADHD is fun!
Hi! do you still have the camera? I live in Hawaii, but will be in the Bay area in a couple week and can come check it out if its available.

Hey kman - I will be on the big island for a week as of tomorrow. Could bring it with me if you promise to buy it! (my bags are already stuffed!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears