SOLD. ISUZU NPR EXPEDITION CUSTOM RIG

Barryg

sorry no ; done by Angry Iron works in Ashville ;Kevlar air bags with 250 pound capability; custom springs up front, Pac Brake air system, adjustable shocks described in ad

Barryg

update; sorry total included 4 wheel drive conversion , dynatrac axles , Hero gear driven transfer case etc.

Burb One

Adventurer
Damn. I usually look at these 1/2 million $ rigs and think never in a million years would I spend that much.

But this one, damn, in a heart beat if I had it.

GLWS! Beautiful truck!

PhilDewing

I hope you do not mind me asking. I see that you have used 3 coats (100mil) of Temp Coat 101. To what degree does this reduce or eliminate the thermal conductivity compared to the 3M Thermal Break you have used.

Barryg

2-3 in front sear (if middle seat used)
2-3 in large rear(crew) bemch
coach very long bench(over 8') could be used if seat belts added add'l 2-3?

Barryg

I hope you do not mind me asking. I see that you have used 3 coats (100mil) of Temp Coat 101. To what degree does this reduce or eliminate the thermal conductivity compared to the 3M Thermal Break you have used.
3 coats of TempCoat were used on top of ceramic and Silent Running insulation; it reportedly could lower i nside temps 30 degrees which may be optimistic. I'm not an insulation expert to answer accurately your specific question. overall insulation is excellent and should be enough for cold winter use.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears