sportsmobilestore.com

Jonny

Observer
Hello Overlanders!

Sportsmobile is excited to announce the grand opening of our online store www.sportsmobilestore.com. We have had many requests for easy online ordering of parts and accessories for your Sportsmobile needs over the last few years. We are hoping the sportsmobilestore.com will offer just that!

Being new to online retail, we are starting small and plan on adding a variety of Sportsmobile, camping, and van related items to the product line over the next several months. Many of you will notice some items engineered and developed by Sportsmobile customers. We will continue to accept feedback and hope to offer many fun and useful items to the store as it grows.

All of us at Sportsmobile thank you all for the continued support and great representation of our product as you are out there on, or off the roads!

Happy Trails!

Jonathan Feld
Sportsmobile West

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
great news and good luck with the new side of things...
you guys have some cool toys & upgrades people will be happy to have

The Swiss

Expedition Leader
Cool! I will be checking in periodically. Would be nice if over time, you could extend the products you offer to furniture components and other specific odds and ends people building their own campers could use, similar to the German company Reimo.

Jonny

Observer
Furniture components

Cool! I will be checking in periodically. Would be nice if over time, you could extend the products you offer to furniture components and other specific odds and ends people building their own campers could use, similar to the German company Reimo.

That is the plan. It won't be happening overnight, but we will be offering some kits for do it yourself builds in the future.

Thanks!

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
I would really like to get my hands on your flat plate water heater/exchanger, hose & rotating plate/dial that regulates the water.....I wish I could explain better :)

TomH

Adventurer
Hello Overlanders!

Sportsmobile is excited to announce the grand opening of our online store www.sportsmobilestore.com.

Your store site doesn't seem to have a "Contact Us" button (in any case, I could not find one). I would recommend adding that for general inquiries. I have one or two suggestions for items that I think would be good sellers. I would post that info on such a page. I have Alan's e-mail address, but do not want to bother him. I think I'd rather give the info to whomever is running the store.

I am also surprised that you did not announce the store opening on www.sportsmobileforum.com

Jonny

Observer
Your store site doesn't seem to have a "Contact Us" button (in any case, I could not find one). I would recommend adding that for general inquiries. I have one or two suggestions for items that I think would be good sellers. I would post that info on such a page. I have Alan's e-mail address, but do not want to bother him. I think I'd rather give the info to whomever is running the store.

I am also surprised that you did not announce the store opening on www.sportsmobileforum.com

Hi Tom,

I would definitley appreciate any input and feedback. You can e-mail me at j.feld@sportsmobile.com.

The store was also announced on sportsmobileforum.com

Thank you!

-Jonny

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78